🇻🇳 July Volvo BLOWOUT - 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum - $0 DAS - $575 / Month plus tax - $59,XXX MSRP

Lol - This is about 3k under dealer invoice before incentives - Not good enough!!

You can’t cook something out of nothing, if some ingredients are missing. 10% off is just OK, lower incentives, the same high MF will not make it a “Volvo month” for you. Especially a “huge one”

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve seen dozens of XC90s on this forum, most with higher MSRPs go for better numbers. Especially with the 20s coming soon. IMO, the 2019 XC90 is the most hackable luxury SUV right now.

1 Like

Absolutely! Got mine back in April with a MSRP of $73,875 with a monthly payment of $558. The answers above are right when they say that your deal isn’t up to par.

1 Like

It is not that my deal is not up to par. Looking at apples to apples and the current month we don’t see a deal that is beating our numbers With truly Zero Due and no MSD

I welcome @Ursus @212hackr @AGN to share any deals in the California region on this particular trim level that is more aggressive than this one. I simply like to know about it if it exists!

This is what I’m saying - you will not have a killer month with the current numbers and your discount. It is what it is. Most hackers can get around 10% or better and saving on a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

3 Likes

Arent you in Aruba??

1 Like

Mike are you able to beat this deal in your neck of the woods?

Are you telling me to take a break? :grin:

2 Likes

Not Cali, but these are more aggressive.

What’s the rest of deal look like? How much out of pocket up front etc.

Thanks

Are you in the market for a volvo?

My 2016 XC90 lease is coming to an end here in September- I’m open to leasing another trying to figure out the best deal to try for. I’m in NJ however

SoCal? Then msrp of 59,xxx should be under 500 no?

In Dream land yes but not in sunny California :drum:
Also keep in mind when a car is lower in MSRP it has less hold back so the dealer can go less deep and have it make sense for them

1 Like

Gotcha. I saw another use pick up a xc90 from Culver city. I thought that was a good deal as well. Finally Signed and Delivered.. XC90 T6 R design

Good Discount!
We Deal with Culver City
Last month they had to move lots of metal

Does Momentum or R have more rebates now? any good deals on them now?

Where did you get this one? I am in for a lease, can wait until labor day if good deals are around that time. Thanks