🚀 Jeep, Dodge, Ram Specials ~ APRIL DEALS LIVE! ~ EZ Auto Group

Any deals on any 3rd row SUV’s?

1 Like

Hellcat widebody? Can you point me in the direction of such deal. Thanks.

1 Like

@piston90 @Kans Pm sent out!

@MaxRips that type of deal was possible about 3 years ago Haha. Now, good luck! Dealerships don’t have cars to give out.

that’s what I thought 'cause I haven’t seen any deal even close to that on a Hellcat WB.

1 Like

New rates coming out soon, hopefully FCA will make power dollars available to the lease side.

1 Like

interested in Jeep Wangler unlimited Sport S lease deal. Been contemplating financing or lease depending on any good deal.

1 Like

@TomL The residual is really good on wranglers. I’ll send you a message.

I’ll take a look. Thank you for reply

1 Like

New prices for September? Dealers all around me don’t have anything in inventory and I was thing of ordering something but not too much is looking attractive

1 Like

@Constantin new rate will all be out mid next week.

Are the rates in for September yet?

1 Like

@sdavis1984 Unfortunately a deal like your looking for on a hellcat is not going to be possible for a long time.

Any lease rebates for Hellcat Challenger W/B?

1 Like

Do you know what the going rate is right now for a wide body Dodge Charger scat pack? Been talking to dealers over here in pa and they want ridiculous prices like 700 p/m

Im just curious, was that a lease number?

That’s insane tbh. I’m paying 712 with wheel and tire protection and a dealer installed tracker incase of theft. 36 mos/15k miles a year with 2k DAS on a ordered Charger hellcat widebody. MSRP is 78k. No discount except a CDI code. Without the dealer installed stuff, it was 690 a month.

1 Like

Well we are doing the following on regular scat packs.

$3000 DAS
$599 plus tax
36/10k

That’s a great price. Approximately when did you get your lease, and what state are you in? I agree prices are ridiculous right now, just wait a half year or year

My bad. I should have said that in my last post. I got the car mid-August. State is Michigan.