šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Factory orders have not been officially opened yet, last I heard was production starts in August, I would say Sept/Oct is likely when we will see 2024 Grand Cherokees start to hit lots. Would hope for sooner as GC inventory is very light right now but FCA loves to play with our emotions!

We can place orders as 2023 Grand Cherokees, but they will get built as 2024s - due to this there are no program locks and a level of unknowns until those orders get fully accepted for build but there are options if someone wishes to order one.

-Matt

EmpireWrangler

ONE OFF DEAL - 2023 Wrangler 392 - $1,054/mo*

INCEPTIONS DAS - AFFILIATE REQUIRED

IN STOCK - TAKE DELIVERY TODAY!

This was my personal order I placed and I ended up taking a High Velocity yellow instead a few months ago. Get a chance to buy a Ninjaā€™s personal order!

• Hydro Blue
  • Sky One-Touch Power Top
  • All Weather Mats
  • Integrated Offroad Cam

48/7.5k Stellantis Lease - CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

*FCA AFFILIATE REQUIRED - CHECK QUALIFICATION HERE - CANNOT USE NEW TREAD LIGHTLY MEMBERSHIP

$250 Fee ONLY - Use code ā€œWranglerPartyā€ at Checkout

Please send an email to me at Matt@Shopautoninjas.com with your full name, zip code and Subject line ā€œWrangler 392ā€ if interested.

-Matt

1 Like

God, the 30th Anniversary is out already. How time flies :joy:

Whatā€™s going on with these prices? Looks like every maker has a trump thats supposed to MSRP for 6 figure amounts.

Interested in the 4xe Sahara but my lease will mature in Sept. what is the ETA on these?

I am always a bit cautious on order times as they cannot be guaranteed, however 2024 Wrangler Production has already started and given past order fulfillment times I would say 8 weeks is a safe bet, you would be cutting it close but should get there in time. What lease do you have? You may be able to extend an extra month as well if you havenā€™t already.

-Matt

Hi Ninja,
PMed. Thanks,

Can I ask what the program locks in? Does it lock in the rebates and incentives along with the MF and residuals? Or just the rebates and incentives?

Aaron my friend! Programs now lock in all rebates, MF and RV and dealer is located in the Northeast for much easier delivery this time around!

-Matt

With production of 23 Ramā€™s closing this month, do you suspect programs to get better next month for 23 Rams? I have a lease expiring and Iā€™m trying to figure out my next move.

Itā€™s really tough to say, 2022 Rams definitely had superior programs to 2023s when they came out (as to be expected) and I feel the 2023s never got incentivized to a point that made them on par with how the 2022s were leasing - my guess would be the 2023s will likely stay similar and maybe get better a hair, I donā€™t think the difference is going to be as drastic between 2024 and 2023 as the 2023 vs 2022 were. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong!

I personally foresee us going into a wonky market again next year when the start of the new car shortage lease cycle starts becoming apparent when we start seeing a drastically reduced number of pre-owned cars hitting the market as they usually do after a 3 year cycle. Not sure what to pull from this, other than I think we are in for another uncertain market that may be hard to predict both new and used compared to historical expectations. Just as things have been starting to feel like they are going back to somewhat ā€œnormalā€, a rise in demand for the auto market usually means a rise in prices, just not sure how it will affect new car prices as this time it will be a lightly-used car shortage, not a new car shortage. Will new cars keep up with demand and will manufacturers increase incentives to better compete in a market where buyers will need to move to new cars or will they tighten up and take advantage of the demand with worse programs/less incentives? Time will tell.

-Matt

5 Likes

Thank you, Matt. I appreciate your detailed response.

Any Rams? Bighorn crew, 4x4, bighorn level 1 equipment group? NY

Couple coming in inbound, email Nathan@shopautoninjas.com with your full name zip and what you are looking for and he can assist!

-Matt

1 Like

Any leads on incoming or new/old stock of Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland or Trailhawks in NYC area?

1 Like

Pretty much sold out at this time - going to need to wait for 2024s to open up.

-Matt

2024 Wrangler 4xe Factory Orders - PROGRAMS LOCKED :lock:

• $599 Order Fee
  • FACTORY ORDERS ONLY
  • Free Home Delivery to Most NY & NJ Clients - SUBJECT TO DELIVERY LOCATION***
  • Affiliate Qualification REQUIRED**

2024 Wrangler 4xe Sport S - PROGRAMS LOCKED :lock:

2024 Wrangler 4xe Willys - PROGRAMS LOCKED :lock:

2024 Wrangler 4xe Sahara - PROGRAMS LOCKED :lock:

2024 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon - PROGRAMS LOCKED :lock:

*Lease quotes are based on tier 1 credit and NJ taxes/fees. Payment based on starting MSRP without options, payments subject to change based on any added options, colors or packages. Please contact Auto Ninjas for full details.
**Client must qualify for Affiliate program for max discount - 1.25% penalty if unqualified. All may qualify by purchasing a membership with Tread Lightly, please read our guide here regarding qualification for the FCA Affiliate program and discount.
***Free delivery based on distance to participating dealer, long distance deliveries subject to surcharge. $100 delivery fee to most of NYC.

Instructions

Start your order by creating your dream build, and calculating your total build MSRP. Next viewing our calculators below and plug in your tax rate for a quote. Subsequently, complete our Fee Payment Here

Email Nathan@ShopAutoNinjas.com with the following info:

• Full Name on Order
  • Address for Registration/Order
  • Best Contact Number
  • Build Link
  • Preferred Structure for Final Quote (Mileage, DAS preference, Months Term, Credit Tier)
  • Copy of Driverā€™s License
  • Copy of Current Insurance
1 Like

Whatā€™s the wait time for a placed order in todays time.

1 Like

Lease up at end of month for sisters Cherokee. Looking for any grand Cherokee or 4 door wrangler options. Buyout is good on her vehicle but she doesnā€™t want it. 36/7500 lease duration is flexible

Happy to help, just check out the instructions on the post, and have her check out the builder too!

1 Like