🔥 July BMW | Ohio | 530i $399+tax | 540i $432+tax | MORE INSIDE | DAS:first month+tax,doc+bank fee,DMV,MSDs

First tab (BMW)

Can be shipped anywhere.
Located in Ohio.
All deals are initially structured with first month bank fee doc fee registration and taxes upfront.

6 Likes

Added i8 Convertible :slight_smile:

Updated M4 numbers! Someone steal this beast! $673 + tax if you have grad and OL and apply for CCA after :slight_smile:

If you put the monthly payments in the title, you need to list the DAS amount as well.

Done 101010

Is deal still available and are all the other terms the same. I’m in the market but thought I was looking for a 440i gran coupe or Audi S5 but the M4 might be too good to pass up. Thanks.

Deal is still available. I pm’ed you.

I just added 2018 330i xDrive loaner that I can still lease for $221 + tax and first month doc fee bank fee registration taxes and MSDs at signing.
I have more than 5 available. Above deal is for the lowest MSRP.

Where is the 330 located?

Ohio 101010

can you pm me on the other 330s options? looking for navigation.

Pmed you. Is conquest available?

PM sent.

PM sent. No conquest on 3 series.

Can you send the Monroney sticker on the M4?

I PMed you.

Please send me the 3 series inventory sheet. I’m in Ohio. The dealer I was working with said they don’t have any lease support on 2018 3 series :joy:

Sir, I mentioned all 330is I have in my original post. I included packages as well.

In the market for a 330i. I need to buy one tomorrow (returning my current lease 435). What color (interior / exterior) are the 2018 loaners? How many miles do they have?

White on beige, White on black, and gray on black. Check calculators for miles.

Are you certain all your loaners qualify for BMWCCA?

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.