Oct 21', Midwest Audi Deals....or something like that

I have a 1 off VW Tiguan S AWD deal. $28,075 MSRP marked down 10% before 275 lease incentive.

36 month/10k/yr
310/mo + tax with 939 due at sign to cover doc, reg + first month. IL residents. Other states will be slightly different.

292/mo + Tax with 3022 DAS to cover doc, reg, first month + 7 MSDs (2100)

300/mo + Tax for 39 months
285/mo + Tax with 7 MSDs for 39 months

Any a4 allroads coming next month

Update 5/26/21 with updated inventory count.
Back from Vacation. Quick Synopsis of current stock since Iā€™ve been out:

• Almost out of stock of Q3 (A couple have trickled in yesterday, but still low), Q7
  • Completely out of stock on E-tron, A6, S4, SQ5
  • Fair amount of new Q5s arrived, along with 1 Q5e prestige and 1 Sq5 (Sold)
    Please see first post with examples

Current inventory levels:

• A4 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (2) - 40 Premiums, 43,805
    (3) - 45 Prem Plus S Line - 49,655 to 50,155
    A4 - 10% off pre-incentive
    (1) 45 Premium Plus - 49,630
  • S4 - 8% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • A5 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (2) 45 Premium Plus S Line Coupe - 52,390 to 55,805
    (2) 45 Premium Plus S Line Sedan - 50,005 to 56,240
  • S5 - 8% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • RS5 - 3% off pre-incentive
    (3) 2.9T TFSI Quattro
  • A6 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • RS7 - 3% off pre-incentive
    (1) 4.0T TFSI Quattro
  • E-tron - 10% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • Q3 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (5) 40 Premiums $38,050 to 38,645
    (4) 45 S Line Premium Plus - $45,415 to 48,105
  • Q3 - 10% off pre-incentive
    (1) 45 S Line Premium Plus - $48,315
  • Q5 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (6) 45 Premium - ranging from $48,405 to 49,000
    (9) 45 Premium Plus - ranging from $51,670 to 54,095
  • Q5 Sportback - 12% off pre-incentive
    (2) 45 Premium Plus
  • Q5e
    (1) 55 prestige - 10% off pre-incentive $64,460
  • SQ5 - 8% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • Q7 - 12% off pre-incentive
    (1) 45 Premium Plus - $64,560
    (1) 55 Premium - 66,610
  • Q7 - 11% off pre-incentive
    (1) 45 Prem Plus
  • SQ7 - 6% off pre-incentive
    (0)
  • Q8 - 10% off pre-incentive
    (5) 55 Premium Plus - Ranging from $80,405 to 82,010
    (1) 55 Prestige - NOTE THAT PRESTIGE TRIM HAS 4% Residual hit in relation to Prem Plus trim
  • SQ8 - 4% off pre-incentive
    (1) 4.0T Prem Plus $97200

SOLD OUT:

• A3
  • S3
  • RS3
  • A5 Convertible
  • S6
  • A7
  • S7
  • A8
  • S8
  • RS Q8
  • Q5 Sportback
  • SQ5 Sportback
  • E-tron sportback

PLEASE: Only request quotes if you are planning on taking delivery THIS MONTH. Please donā€™t request a quote and look to pick up vehicle in 2-3 months, as the quote wonā€™t be valid. Quotes are only good for current month. LIKEWISE: whether you buy today or buy on May 31, the price will not change. Donā€™t wait until the last minute expecting further discount. It wonā€™t happen. If anything, if inventory remains tight, discount could dry up more and not get better before end of month. All youā€™re doing is potentially costing yourself a deal.

As of today, this is the current inventory count. Please look at the first post for some example pricing (May 21', Audi, Audi, Audi....12% off + incentives in Midwest, VW Tiguan One-off deal @ 10% off + Incentives)

Q8 will be an expensive lease. Iā€™ve had several people request quotes on a Q8, then ghost me when receiving numbers. If youā€™re not prepared to spend over 1,000/mo WITH Tax, please donā€™t request a quote.

If the car youā€™re looking for is not available, please let me know. Itā€™s possible we can get a dealer trade to get you what you want, depending on current popularity of the vehicle youā€™re looking for, in relation to current inventory levels.

Iā€™m still getting requests for Audis to be shipped and remote signed. Once again, MUST PICK UP AND SIGN IN PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS.

For those that have reached out in my absence last week, and have not received a reply back, please wait until Wednesday before contacting me again. I have a fair amount of catching up to do. If you donā€™t hear back by Wednesday, feel free to reach out again, as I may have simply overlooked your reply.

Thank you all for your cooperation!

As of today, nothing is on order.

pick up from where?

Would be in Illinois

Hi, I am in the Chicago area and am interested in the A4 40 Quattro for 385/month, 10k miles. How do I get in touch? Thanks!

1 Like

Update 6/3

Updated examples posted for June in first post in the thread.

Going to try and do a spreadsheet of current inventory this month vs listing out in the thread, although weā€™ll see if itā€™s feasible or not moving forward.

Click the link below to see current stock.

Your Lease Consultant Lease Deals - Google Sheets

Any idea on Q5e inventory? Iā€™m looking for a Premium Plus - in St.Paul/Minneapolis market - where is your pickup location?

Looking for A4 40 Premium Quattro. Would be great to know more information.
Thanks

Hiā€¦curios is the $1200 Audicare worth it on a A6 lease?

Any A4 Allroad deal?

Send me a PM and Iā€™ll get you info. Currently 2 left.

Thatā€™s a personal decision. After its added and you have a residual bump, it ends up costing 6-700 (going off memory here, but itā€™s in that ballpark I believe). It averages out to about 15/20 mo to the payment. If you think you can get the maintenance done cheaper at an independent facility, skip it. If you like the convenience of dropping your car off and getting a loaner and not worrying about it, it might be worth it to you.

Currently sold out. Nothing on order at this time.

I have 1 available in the Chicago area. Take a look at my spreadsheet and see if it would work for you. If so, PM me and Iā€™ll get you exact numbers.

Looking for a Q5e? Located in Iowa. Have any available? Pricing?

Also, donā€™t know if you have any line of sight on Volvo XC40 Recharge? (I know this is an Audi forum, just not many Midwest forums)

Update 7/23

Inventory remains extremely tight. As of now, the spreadsheet remains updated with inventory, but discount will be on a case-by-case basis. The discounts listed on the spreadsheet ARE NOT VALID at this point. You will need to get in touch with me. Discount WILL Be small at this pointā€¦the 12% off sale is done for now.

A4 - 1 Available
S4 - SOLD OUT
A5 - 3 available
A6 - 1 available
A7 - 1 Available
A8 - 2 Available
Q3 - SOLD OUT
Q5 - 6 Available
Q5e - 1 Available
Q7 - SOLD OUT
Q8 - 1 available
RS5 - 1 available
SQ5 Sportback - 1 available
SQ7 - SOLD OUT

Everything else is sold out. Some cars may trickle in this month, but I have no ETA on anything. If itā€™s not on the spreadsheet in the first post in this thread, itā€™s not on the lot.

Monthly is lower on the 42 month program on all cars, however, I have included both the 36 month and 42 month programs on the spreadsheet for you to decide for yourself. Spreadsheet link belowā€¦

If you want something, get it locked down with me ASAP. Thanks.

Do you ship to WA ?

THey do not ship. You must sign in person.

UPDATE 6/22:

As expected, discount has been pulled back. Spreadsheet has been updated with current pricing. Anyone who has locked in and secured a deal with me, and just waiting on pick up will receive the old pricing you currently received. All new quotes will be reflective of new pricing I can offer. Down to 14 days of inventoryā€¦they donā€™t have to discount them as much if theyā€™re still selling them.

I have Audi Affinity discount through my employer. Can this be stacked with your deal?

Sure can. PM me or email me @ yourleaseconsultant@gmail.com