Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

Hi,
How do I connect with someone regarding a lease from Miami?

Hi @bman98 Tom’s information is above with the link and it is also 352-428-1464

But thats Tampa area. I’m not looking for additional transportation charges to Miami.

I think they can deliver to Miami free of charge.

correct Miami is out of the 150 miles we will deliver at no charge you are more than welcome to come into the store and pick the vehicle up yourself at no charge, this has been that way since we have been involved with this great community. But lets please try to keep this thread free of this you can always reach out directly to us.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

The Programs are updated now for July there may be some minor tweeks come the 6th depending on what South East Toyota does with their incentive programs. As Always the link for the programs is at the top of the page and feel free to reach out to Tom Directly his cell is 352-428-1464 during normal hrs or Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com any time.

I can’t get into the link. copy and pasted the pw multiple times, ensured no spaces were there, no luck.

you should be able to get in right now without a password, it is getting fixed tho.

Running into the same issue, password does not work and form is not available without password

It will be fixed today we are just waiting on the web developer to fix it. We will post in here once it gets updated. If there is something particular you are looking for you can also reach out to Tom as well.

2 Likes

Thank you [20]

I am interested in a Sienna and cannot get access to the password. Signed up but I have not received an email with the password.

sent DM @Mike_G

@RockyStadiumToyota I filled out the online form and did not get a password.

@FF26 we know that it is not working and have posted that it is not. If you reach out to Tom he is sending out a spreed sheet in the mean time.

the password and link are all back up and working I just tried it all myself.

Hello- where might I find the spreadsheet and pass word?

the link is at the top of the page @libirm

I just received delivery of a 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE from Stadium Toyota. Thank you to this forum for the introduction. The deal was exactly as advertised. In my opinion the Highlander XLE is the best value on the market for a full size SUV. If your looking for an already hacked deal on a Toyota I highly recommend that you contact Tom.

2 Likes