Toyota specials! UPDATED: SEP2019

, , ,

Any cheaper on highlander xle for 10k miles a year? Is 39 months or 36 month cheaper?

Long Island here.

Yes, its about $13-15 more a month than XLE as it holds higher residual value

pm me color choices, bench seats or captain seats… etc

Any deals on 4Runner Limited?

1 Like

Does the XLE not have a factory remote start?

They do not, we do have factory module to program onto your factory key fobs tho.

How much and what’s the range

I have a 2016 double cab Tacoma with 6’ bed. My lease ends July 27. I am looking to get into the same type of Tacoma.
I am located in NYC.
Do you have anything?

Hi which bank are u leasing through with that tacoma? Pm me ur vin and ill see if i can buy it for more than pay off amount as tacomas hold its value very well then ill get u some numbers

How much does that 4Runner price change if you live outside the “islander special” range?

Any Toyota RAV4 XLE with BPM/Sunroof deals?

sure, pm me your zip code and details for pricing pls! (ie miles/yr)

sent you a PM with some questions

can I get more info on the TUNDRA deal? is this good for out of state buyers ?

Looking for a new Sienna XLE 4WD Lease 36M/12,000 (coming out of my previous XLE Lease lease this month) - any deals? I’m in Northern New Jersey.

How much is RAV4 XLE

residual is adjusted by 1% increase from 12k/yr to 10k/yr

I have not included DMV plate and registration fee as there are ppl who aren’t from NYS.

If you are from NYS, you can use maximum $259 for 2 years registration (goes by gross weight of registering vehicle) OR $65 to transfer plate (must have min 2 months remaining on registration)

dmv plate and registration fee is ONE fee and charge only. anyone paying more than what i just stated above, you are over paying. (NYS)

which vehicle are you inquiring about?

Sorry, highlander xle