Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Picked up my new tundra yesterday. 15 minutes at the dealership and an amazing truck came home with me. Thanks for your help!!

15 Likes

Jim is the best! No BS, texted Monday night and had deal by Tuesday afternoon! Picked this beauty up today

40k Taco Sport with tech, tonneau cover, loaded. 327/mo 24 mos. nothing DAS! And that’s with a small credit issue

5 Likes

Getting a tundra from Jim this week and it’s been smooth as butter so far. You want a dealer to treat you like a VIP? Call Jim.

1 Like

Big thank you to @Jrouleau426 - Jim - for the 2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewmax 5.7 4wd OffRd. Picked it up yesterday!! His fee is the best $$ I have ever spent related to leasing a vehicle. Jim not only got the truck, but the dealership experience was just as he described, no hassles and in and out in under 60 minutes. His negotiated price for this $48K truck was amazing too and can’t wait to do more business when my other lease is up in a few months. Great job Jim!!!

3 Likes

My tundra arrived last night. Easiest transaction I’ve ever had on a vehicle even with shipping it to Florida. 328/month including tax no msds, 328 das, 12k 24 months.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Reviews only. Please take side conversations to PM.

Another satisfied customer here! The whole process was very smooth and straight forward. Jim’s deals are unbeatable and people at the dealership were very nice. Easy drive back to NYC.

3 Likes

Jrouleau426 was absolutely awesome to work with. No hassle and professional dealership hand off and the paperwork at the dealership was completed in no time. (Jumped on a 2020 tundra deal) If you see a screaming good deal with him act fast as it’s worth it!
Thanks a million Jim!
Respectfully,
A very happy new leasehackr
-M

3 Likes

Couldn’t ask for an easier transaction. After getting stupid numbers from NY & NJ dealers including 4k down I found leasehackr and @Jrouleau426

My first contact was Thursday morning with a bunch of questions. By Monday I was on the train to the dealer and in 30 minutes driving back to NY with a sick deal on a 2019 Tacoma.

If your looking for a lease this is where to get it. The transaction may seem shady but it’s not and it’s the real deal.

Also like to compliment the dealership as they were all excellent to work with and easy to get to by train.

Hopefully we’ll be in touch for the next truck after this lease is up.

2 Likes

Thanks. Bought Toyota Highlander xle. No issues. Exact price at dealership no surprises. Sales people at dealership also awesome.

2 Likes

Long time lurker and always a little late on the Taco deals. This time it all worked out. Reached out to Jim and he was awesome. Even had to play devil’s advocate with me a few times and bring me back to reality. I’m and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. Well worth every penny of his fee.

2 Likes

Easiest transaction ever. A few texts with @Jrouleau426 and a few texts with the dealer and done. Not to mention a much better deal than could be found in NC or likely most of mid atlantic. One of the last 2019 Tundra’s $326 24/15. Thanks Jim!

1 Like

Very happy with my interactions with getting my Tundra. He answered every question timely and pointed me to the right options/trim that was right for me.

I’m coming from a suburb of NYC and drove 2+ hours to get to the dealer. They had everything lined up and I was in and out in 30 minutes. Driving back home made me acquainted with the vehicle so I didn’t mind as much. I wouldn’t ever do this with anything but a Toyota due to their proven reliability.

I tried to work with local dealers but they couldn’t even touch the price that Jim was giving me. Through Jim, I managed to save thousands (note the plural) on my lease. Way to go!

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 was an absolute pleasure to work with. All it took was a couple of text messages and I had my Tacoma’s paper FexExed to me. Awesome buying experience, great deals. Will 100% work with him again.

3 Likes

Jim made this the easiest process ever, in love with the truck. Beat my areas pricing by $150 easily.

2 Likes

Picked up a TRD Sport through Jim last week. Everything was smooth as can be. The numbers and truck were exactly what Jim promised. I got the truck I wanted, in the color I wanted, for a lot less than i could find through a family member working at Toyota here in FL. I highly recommend Jim’s services. He’s worth every penny. Thanks again Jim!

7 Likes

Awesome pic! Enjoy it

1 Like

Hi, quick question. I’m looking to do the same thing you did with Jim. Got an insurance question for you, were you able to get insurance before driving down? Any tips on how to make that process smoother?

You can get insurance before coming. Or just get a quote and lock it in by calling from the deaership

1 Like