Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

This is the first time I have ever leased a vehicle and the process with Jim was smooth and easy. Got a Highlander XLE for an amazing price with nothing down. Went to dealership in my lunch break and got home with a new ride :grinning:. The process was so easy and fast if you go with Jim. Would definitely recommend and go with Jim in 2024.

1 Like

Easiest leasing experience ever. As others mentioned, nobody could come even remotely close to Jim’s pricing in NJ. He had them beat by at least $150/month.

Jim is the real deal. His monthly quotes are all in, none of that TTL due at signing. Only thing due at signing, if you elect, is MSDs.

The dealership he works with was a breath of fresh air. I legitimately enjoyed being there which is INSANE to say for a dealership. We would have been in and out within an hour if we didn’t spend time just enjoying conversation with the staff.

2021 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium w/ Tech Package
$45k MSRP
$366/mo ($3,375 in MSD’s)
36/12

3 Likes

Just picked up my tacoma today!!! Wanted to say thank you jim and the dealership staff. You guys made it super easy coming from long island, ny to dealership. Spent 20 mins doing paperwork and going over the vehicle and i was out the door. Will definitely come back soon for my wife’s car. Who ever is thinking about getting a car from jim, just do it, its worth the ride!!!

3 Likes

Reached out to jim regarding a 2021 Corolla on Thursday and a day later had the car for the payment described, deal was better than any deal I could do on my own and my mom and dad couldn’t be happier , thanks Jim!

2 Likes

Reached out to Jim about a Highlander Hybrid Platinum. He got me the car I was looking for, great price. The dealer couldn’t have been easier to work with, very responsive and quick to answer all my questions. Transport arrived just a bit ago and absolutely love this car and the price!

4 Likes

Thanks Jim for brokering this deal on an awesome Tacoma TRD Sport! I contacted him at the height of a new inventory post and he was very responsive to my questions. The dealer he set me up with was fantastic and accommodating to my shipping request. I will definitely reach out to Jim for my Toyota leading needs in the future.

3 Likes

I can’t say enough great things about getting our new Tacoma through Jim. I’ve already sent his info to a least a half dozen friends and I completely recommend the buying experience. Jim is responsive to questions and tells you exactly what you need to know. Payment through Venmo and that day the sales rep at the dealership called and let me say another awesome experience! We had a good 5 or 6 week wait for the Tacoma to get delivered to the dealership but they were great about keeping me informed. I thought about shipping the car to Utah from Philadephia but my 20 year old son thought it would be a better idea to drive it back and see some baseball games! So, that’s what we did. Flew out on some frequent flier tickets (we got upgraded to 1st class!!) Saw Phillies-Marlins, Reds-Brewers and Royals-Tigers!! 3 games in 3 days and 2400 miles of driving! We had a great time, great guys to work with all around and honestly the only way I ever want to lease a new car again!

16 Likes

Awesome road trip! Enjoy!

2021 Tacoma SR SX package with predator steps.

This is my 2nd time using @Jrouleau426 first time was for a 2019 Tacoma SR5 2 year lease. That was $232 down $232 a month.

This puppy was $32387 MSRP and under $300 for 3 year 12k miles as a PA resident it was the ONLY truck worth getting at that price.

I’ve looked at other brands and they were all close to $400 a month. It fits my budget and is a sharp looking truck.

1 Like

Awesome looking truck for the price in this market! If you don’t need the larger back seats this thing is so much more functional with the 6 ft bed. Enjoy!

I just wanted to start off that I randomly found this forum & couldn’t stop thinking that this was a scam of some sort. But to be honest I’m so grateful that I thought otherwise & trusted Jim. I can’t thank him enough for helping me score on an amazing deal on a brand new ‘21 cement Tacoma MT with the full package. With all the bad experiences I’ve had with previous dealerships trying to get into my first lease I thought it wasn’t going to be possible getting a good deal. But Jim & his guys at the dealer made it happen with no hassle. I will definitely recommend everyone I know to Jim, thank you so much!

3 Likes

I’ll just add to all of these awesome reviews for Jim. Absolutely easiest car shopping experience imaginable. I didn’t have specifics of what I was looking for just a Toyota truck at a certain price point and Jim over delivered. Got my Tacoma 4wd Barcelona red with sx package and all kinds of extras like tonneau cover, predator steps, bed mat and lighting, convenience package etc delivered right to my door the exact day needed (actually even earlier) for a price less than targeted. Very pleased with the service Jim provides, the outstanding dealership salesman, and delivery service all in an easy texting exchange. I had to travel all the way to Wisconsin during the deal to help my mother and the dealer overnighted the paperwork to me there so my truck could be delivered right as I returned home to ny. AAA+

3 Likes

I’d like to thank Jim for the great service he provided during my purchase of a Tacoma TRD Sport Long Bed. He had the exact vehicle I was looking for at a very competitive price and as always, the entire process was seamless. This is my second truck purchased through Jim and I anticipate many more. Also, I appreciate his advice on buying my 2018 Tacoma from US Bank and selling to Vroom for a net profit of $6,300!

3 Likes

August 2021

Worked with Jim to get a great deal in a tough market. Hard to find Tacomas at the moment and Jim was able to get me the truck I wanted. Very responsive and easy to work with, can’t recommend enough.

4 Likes

I live in the Carolinas, known as SET territory, and luckily I discovered this forum and with Jim was able to save $150/month vs. the best deal I could get locally. Simple math: $150 x 36 months = $5400 i saved on the lease deal. Sure, I had to fly from Charlotte to Philly for $150, and I chose to drive it home vs. current shipping costs (May 2021, pipeline crisis). You do the math. This deal was in May 2021 so I know things have gone up, but I will absolutely be reaching out to Jim next time.

The dealer was willing to FedEx me the papers given I was so far out of state. After delivery, registration was done properly and in good time. Sales rep was amazing, send me full pics/video of vehicle before delivery. Honestly, I’ll never lease locally again.

Pics of my awesome 4WD 2021 4Runner. Note: I have wheel covers on to complete the “blacked out” look that was otherwise done from the factory. :smiley:

4 Likes

Can’t be any happier with Jim and his team,got this done in a day with them delivering the truck. I’ve used brokers with other vehicles and this was the easiest. Thanks again

1 Like

I just wanted to leave a quick review on my experience with Jim and the team at the dealership.

The whole process was very easy, from the initial contact with Jim and then with the salesman at the dealership. I flew Atlanta to Philly on Saturday morning, took a 1hr drive to the dealer and spent maybe less than an hour signing paper work. Easiest car purchase I’ve ever experienced.

I was going to get the car shipped to me, but due to delays in production and shipping rate going up, I decided to drive it back home.

Bottom line, If I was pursuing another Toyota, I would definitely reach out to Jim again.

2 Likes

10/10 Jim was great. Slight miscommunication but Jim was very professional and cleared it up.

Will definitely recommend him. Me and my friend both got Tacoma from him. Fastest transaction ever.

2 Likes

Just want to say I appreciate Jim for the deal he was able to get me in April of 2020.

I paid $350 a month with zero deposit for a $45k MSRP Tacoma. After 18 months I then managed to sell it to a Toyota dealer and get an $8000 check out of it, covering all of my payments. Some people thought I was stupid to get this lease when the pandemic really started, but I knew better and came out on top!

Cant beat a free $45k truck for 18 months. Many thanks.

6 Likes

Big thanks to Jim. My brother just put a deposit on a loaded blue 1794 for late February delivery.

2 Likes