Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Just wanted to give out a HUUUUGE SHOUUUUUTOUT to Jim. just got home from picking up my loaded Tundra SR5 Off Road. $61K+ lease at $692 out the door price. Worth every penny!!!. All of my next Toyota’s are going to be through Jim. Smoothest car transaction. Gone are the days off spending 4-5 hours dicking around the dealership.

I’ll post pic’s tomorrow.
Jim is the best!!!

3 Likes

I’m on my 3rd Tundra with Jim - no better deal out there!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I might not always know my repeat customers but I always give everyone the best deal from the start! Enjoy and glad to save everyone money!

5 Likes

First time working with Jim. Patient with all the questions. Shared my preference of truck. Jim shared available vehicles and prices. I picked one and he shared DAS and monthly payment details. I agreed, paid him via zelle, got a call from dealership. Did credit check, insurance proof, validation of agreed deal. Went the next day and picked up my 2023 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 4dr white the next day. In and out in 44 mins.
Paid Jim’s fee ($500) plus first month payment ($475). 23 payments left. Truck comes with Toyota care for 24 months.

6 Likes

So unfortunately i worked with this person and i cant go forward with a deal due to financing and religious issues. Jim pressured me into making a deal(similar to how a dealer would do) putting me on a time crunch and not letting me ask any questions about anything related to the deal. He said pay first, ask questions later. I paid him for the trd tundra pro. 2000 dollars on top of msrp for it and i had to cancel due to rates. Jim has not issued any refunds for this. Please save your money and stay away from this scammer of a broker.

1 Like

Ok first it didn’t fall apart because of financing. He said the rates were too high.

This was a highly desirable white tundra pro at 71k msrp. I charged a 2k fee accordingly. 2.5 weeks later he says he doesn’t want it, after I told him I don’t refund and be read my terms, and he could use the fee towards another vehicle.

He tried to switch tundras twice during this process as well but said he didn’t have time to research rates? Suspect. He was approved at 8%. I told him he could do a credit unions around 6% probably. He never mentioned religious banks or anything until today.

He just wants to get out of the deal and I lost the vehicle bc of it. I tried to sell it last night for 5 hours as well to help out. Today the dealer gave it to someone on their wait list.

How can I force someone to buy a car? I told him this will sell fast and if he wants it he should lock it up soon.

He also said he can pay cash but doesn’t want to etc etc. this is just someone cancelling a deal which I don’t refund for after holding the car until the week it’s arriving.

This wasn’t a sob story if someone losing their job on an affordable car and not being able to buy. I’ve refunded those plenty, legit or not. But just someone that doesn’t like the high rates and/or had second thoughts about buying a tundra pro. He was very indecisive about colors etc the whole time so I’m leaning in that direction. I even told him if the colors he wanted came up I would help him to get out of this one into another.

He could also have leased this and sold it for $80k making a profit! But he said he doesn’t want it to hit his credit. :thinking:

Just wanted to post the original complainers recent thread where he is in fact financing and paying interest, which he said was against his religion. Not that I have to defend myself anymore against his slander, there’s 100s of positive reviews for my service here. But just leaving it here…

Sierra 1500 Denali 2023 (5.3L) Dealer Purchase Offer

17 Likes

Moderator note:

The intent of the Review page is to let customers review a particular experience or service, not to engage in general comments or back-and-forth communication – as that would make it difficult for users to browse through the reviews at a glance.

Businesses may respond to a review, such as to thank the reviewer or provide an explanation or clarification. But if it divulges into a back-and-forth, or the topic becomes off-topic, those posts may be moved elsewhere so that the thread can remain a concise compilation of experiences.

21 Likes

Review:

TLDR: Just picked up my truck (Toyota Tundra) last week from Jim’s dealer and have to say the whole experience was a 10/10. I’ve purchased 4 cars in the past through dealerships (Volkswagen, Honda, Audi, Volvo) and this was the easiest, most straight-forward experience I’ve had. I spent less than 1 hour at the dealership when I went to pick up the truck!!

Early January 2023: I contact Jim after lurking on this forum for a while. I was skeptical of his deals because I’m in Texas and I first contacted another broker/dealer who posts here for Texas. Texas dealers are wayyyy overpriced so I was not sure about Jim’s prices. I had done my research, test drove several models, and build out the truck i wanted on Toyota website, so I had a good idea of what I wanted. Talking to Jim was really simple and he was very clear and straightforward on pricing, options, what I’m getting etc…I told Jim what I wanted in terms of truck model (Tundra), pricing (>45k), color/options, etc.and he worked with me from there based on his inventories. After going through a couple of back and forth on different trucks, I decided to lock in a Tundra.

Deposit/Lock-in: I sent Jim a paypal with his fee which was also the deposit to lock in the exact truck. Since all this was done over text, I was a little worried. At this point, he handed me off to the dealer. Within 2-3 hours, his dealer called me to get some preliminary information and introduce themselves. This was good since it helped relieve some anxiety talking to someone on the phone. At this point, the dealer rep confirmed everything with me and that was about it. No VIN, No contract, No anything at this point. Again, I was worried at the time but looking back, the dealer didn’t have any of this info like a VIN or any contract at this point so they gave me all the info they had.

Deal: I got the most base Tundra you can possibly build. It’s a Tundra SR 4x2. In Texas, no dealers even want to waste their precious allocation on this base truck. But Jim got me one and with $3.3k off. His fee is nothing compared to the deal he can get you. I honestly can’t believe the deal I got on this thing. Even during the normal times, I would be happy with this deal. No way any Texas dealer can even come close to matching this.

Next 4-5 weeks: The dealer rep was awesome. He was professional, clear, and honest in all the steps. He kept me informed of the stage my truck was in (pre-production, production, QC, delivery etc). The truck actually came in on the exact delivery date he had given me (once he had a estimate after production). During this time, the rep also worked with me and guided me on best options for financing and insurance. I loved that at every step, he gave me options but also recommended me to do my own research and ask my own bank/insurance broker for quotes.

Delivery: I came from out-of-state to pick up the truck. We had arranged financing and gotten insurance beforehand. On the day of pickup, my dealer rep was out so he handed me to another sales rep on the floor. That person was just as professional and caring as everyone else had been in this process. They pulled up my truck and paired me with a tech person to setup my truck tech and check out the features while they got me a financing manager to sign the final paperwork. Within 30-45minutes of arriving, I was done signing and drove off.

Thank You so much, Jim!!! We love the new truck and appreciate your straight-forward and professional service. Even though I’m in Texas, I will definitely be buying my Toyotas through you from this point on. You have my trust 100%. Will be recommending everyone I know to you.

12 Likes

Thank you Jim for a seamless process and for delivering great service. Easiest and most positive vehicle purchase experience I have had. I am happy with my new ride

Never put a review here, but Jim hooked me up with a 2020 Tundra Limited TRD Off-Road in 7/20. I live in SE Florida and the car market down here is insane. I am not a small guy at 6’1". I had my lumbar fused at 3 levels and then fused to my sacrum. I was not going to be getting into my AR Guilia (which had 6 months left on lease) for a while. Jim was a pleasure to deal with and the dealer was great too. They had the Tundra ready for my shipper in 3 days. A really great experience, from first contact to delivery.

If you are nervous about using Jim, or dealing with a broker, don’t be. The brokers on this site have reputations, and a following. You are a HELL OF A LOT safer, and better off, dealing with Jim, and the brokers on this site, than you are walking into almost any large car dealer in America. No doubt about it!!

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6
This is a reviews-only thread. Post in appropriate broker’s marketplace thread or PM them directly.

Jim helped me an SR5 at an incredible deal. The process was smooth and easy, got the car in 2 weeks.

Would definitely recommend and I am sure I will use Jim’s service again.

2 Likes

Jim was quick to respond and easy to work with. Had the vehicle shipped to NC with one company he recommended and had zero issues. Saved literally almost $9k compared to dealerships here with their mandatory bs add ons. The dealer rep was very responsive and they sent me all the paperwork overnight. 2 days later I got the go ahead to arrange pickup.

If you are on the fence, please move forward with Jim. So much less stress having everything lined up already.

IMG_20230509_124402

5 Likes

Enjoy! Pleasure working with you

What an absolute pleasure…. Never thought I’d say that about buying a car… Jim is very responsive, transparent and incredibly helpful with all my questions… The whole experience exceeded my expectations by a long shot…. Wholeheartedly and firmly recommended… I was skeptical because deal seemed “too good to be true in today’s marketplace”… I stand corrected… Jim delivered….

3 Likes

Thank you and enjoy it!

Very positive experience purchasing (not leasing) a base Tacoma double cab. Straight forward pricing ($2,300 under MSRP after broker fee). Jim was very patient in answering all my questions. After sending the broker fee, the dealer rep reached out the same day and confirmed the price, sent pictures of truck and coordinated a Fedex to me with information that required a notary on a couple of documents. The recommended shipper was coordinated via text - picked up the truck and delivered the next day (850 miles). As I paid cash, there was a 3 day delay - explained as making sure the check was good - unexpected but well explained. Would definitely purchase or lease another Toyota from Jim and recommend his service.

5 Likes

I had been watching Jim’s posts and following leasehackr for years. I always ended up with a mediocre deal on my own. With leases getting more expensive i decided to give Jim a try…

A wanted to lease a fully loaded TRD Off-road in Lunar Rock which was i have not seen at any of the local dealers. Jim had one coming in the next day and helped me lock in the deal for hundreds less a month than I was being quoted locally.

The entire transaction was done via text, including contact with his dealer. Paperwork arrived via fedex. Within a week the car was delivered. This was the best car leasing experience i have ever had. No sitting around for 3 hours while salespeople run back and forth to the manager to keep knocking $5 off the price, no sales pressure from the finance office trying to sell extended warranties on a leased car, etc.

Highly recommend Jim.

9 Likes

I’ve leased two vehicles through Jim. And sent two friends to him. They both had excellent experiences.

Here’s my latest -

My wife had a 2020 Rav4 lease ending and I was considering buying out the lease or getting a new one. I reached out to Jim because my 2020 Tundra lease through him was easily the best leasing experience I ever had.

Jim mentioned that the Rav4s leased terribly and I should really take a closer look at the highlander as an alternative. He said we could get a bigger car, at a higher trim, with more options for not much more than a base Rav4.

My wife was hesitant to drive a “big car” [the highlander is not that big lol] so we went to our local dealer to take one for a ride. After that, we decided the highlander would be better if it made financial sense.

I asked my local dealer for their best numbers. They’d buy out my lease, give me $1000 loyalty, everything rolled in except the first month and DMV. Their price : Highlander XLE FWD 12k per year for $592/month.

I sent the emails to Jim for a comparison. He told me immediately “they’re stealing your rav4.” After a few minutes of running the numbers, he came back with his own number for me.

Now, if he beat it by $50, he would have had the sale. He could have beat it by $100 and pocketed the rest himself too, right?

But, he passed it all on to me saying he’d rather give his customers the best rates possible, skip the nickle and diming, do high volume, and just move on to the next sale while creating a loyal customer base.

So, I picked up my highlander last weekend. The paperwork was a breeze and I was out of there in 45 minutes - a little waiting, 20 minutes of vehicle electronics onboarding, and 5 minutes of signing.

Really happy with the transaction and extremely happy with the $421/month lease!

That’s right. $171/month better than the local dealer’s “best number” is pretty damn good.

To any first timers hesitant to do a lease this way, Jim is the best! You won’t be disappointed. Super efficient. Honest. Smooth. No games. Almost doesn’t seem fair.

Anyway, thanks Jim!

5 Likes

Enjoy it! Thanks for the great review