Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

My brother picked up a new corporate commuter (160 mi per day) on a cash deal from Jim last Wednesday, and everything went smoothly.

I highly recommend Jim and look forward to doing more business with him.

So far, the truck has been tinted, added a bed cover, adjusted the rear air suspension to get rid of the OEM Carolina Squat, and an AL Priority laser jammer install will begin Thursday.

4 Likes

Picked up my 3rd Tundra from Jim in 2 years on Saturday. Just returned 1 of the 2 2020’s sports and capitalized on some equity for the 2022. Always a pleasure working with Jim and his dealer network. I was in an out in 15 minutes and headed right back on the road to CT.

3 Likes

If anybody isn’t sure about buying through Jim, do yourself a favor and just DO IT!

I’ve contacted Jim several times over the past couple years, but never bought anything due to timing, etc. He never stopped responding to me and never seemed to get frustrated with me. His responses are always almost immediate. Gives you all the information you need in a concise way.

Now I can finally say I bought one through him - got a Blue EV6. Everyone in Florida wanted $6-10k over sticker for it, if they could even get it. Jim got me exactly the one I wanted for MSRP! Shipping to Florida was not nearly as big a deal as I thought it would be.

Overall, just awesome experience. Can’t recommend this guy enough! He’s worth his fee 10 times over!

9 Likes

I’ve followed Leasehackr since mid 2021 after trying to get into a lease last year in this crazy car market. I tried it on my own with mild success but knew I didn’t want to deal with that process again of negotiating and trying to get a reasonable deal. I texted Jim earlier in this week (June 2022) and asked him tons of questions and he was very responsive. Jim got us in a SR Taco 4x4 Double Cab this Friday for a killer deal and everything went super smooth.

Using Jim was the best decision we made, we showed up to the dealer and the price was even cheaper than he quoted me! We signed the papers and drove off. Even the finance manager was shocked at the price we got. Will definitely work with him again!

4 Likes

Late review. Jim got me an AMAZING deal on a 22 Sienna LE 8 passenger back in January 2022. There were crazy mark ups all over CA but Jim got me unbelievable pricing, arranged everything over text, spent $69 to fly to the dealership, dealership picked me up from airport, I was driving back to CA in under an hour. Fast forward 6 months, that deal was legendary :wink:. Highly recommend Jim!

5 Likes

So my family is going to be getting our fourth vehicle from Jim this coming month. Every transaction has been super smooth and everything he tells you is exactly how it is when you get to the dealer to pick it up, no suprises. My last Tundra ended up being damanged during transit and Jim was right on top of it and immediately allocated me the exact same truck.
His customer service is excellent and he truly looks out and fights for his clients to get the best deal possible. As long as you keep leasing em Jim my family will keep coming back.

Thank you from my family to yours.

Keep killing it.

Michael
6 Likes

Always a pleasure!

1 Like

Jim just hooked me up with a phenomenal truck in no time. Messaged him yesterday, truck was in the driveway today. Amazing service, full transparency. Nice guy to boot!

(yes that is my drawing on the ground… im learning.)

Thanks Jim!

14 Likes

Been a member on this forum for 4 years now and I was always fascinated by what Jim offered to this community. Just picked our new 2023 Runner SR5 through Jim’s services. In and out of the dealer in under 45 minutes. For anyone reading this in NYC, don’t bother visiting our local estabilshment and waste half a day being jerked around. Hop on the train and drive back up in under 6 hours round trip.

Thank you Jim!

5 Likes

Enjoy! These 4Runner deals are one of the best things out there right now!

1 Like

Amazing unbeatable deal. A friend of mine needed a new Toyota, she thought she wanted a FWD Toyota Corolla cross and down here in Tampa (Autonation, and other dealers) between dealer add on fees, nonsense you don’t need etc. their quotes ended up being 4000+ MSRP.

I reached out to Jim and he pointed out the RAV4 is superior, found us a Toyota RAV4 LE all-wheel-drive at $1500 under MSRP with no other fees aside from $195 for temporary tags and documents. It was a killer unbelievable unbeatable deal in today’s market. He helped arrange the transportation it was totally painless took about 35 minutes of our time and the car showed up in three days from payment. Shipped from New York. This is the second time I’ve helped a friend using Jim. If you want an easy experience from an absolute flat out pro, have Jim get you your next Toyota. We wasted about six hours of time dealing with local dealers. You’re going to get the best pricing, best experience by using Jim.

10 Likes

Thank you @Jrouleau426, I just hooked up via text message and less than 24 hrs we are the proud owner of Kia Forte GT-Line. You are great to work with and made car buying process so easy and transparent. The dealer had all the documents ready before we arrive to pick up the car (45 min total time). Thanks again Jim! We really looking forward to working with you on our next vehicle.

4 Likes

I had been looking for a decent deal on a Tacoma TRD Pro and I was finally able to get one with Jim’s help. Much, much better price than I could get locally. Thanks!

8 Likes

Jim came through again! Took delivery of my TRD OR in Electric Lime this last week. No surprises, and the dealer was amazingly responsive as always!

2 Likes

Love it! Enjoy!

Another great experience working with Jim! Picked up my new 2023 Tacoma TRD Sport today. 2nd time working with Jim and this transaction was as seamless as the first time. Thanks again Jim!

6 Likes

Another great deal from Jim, my 2nd lease from him.

3 Likes

Just wanted to give out a HUUUUGE SHOUUUUUTOUT to Jim. just got home from picking up my loaded Tundra SR5 Off Road. $61K+ lease at $692 out the door price. Worth every penny!!!. All of my next Toyota’s are going to be through Jim. Smoothest car transaction. Gone are the days off spending 4-5 hours dicking around the dealership.

I’ll post pic’s tomorrow.
Jim is the best!!!

3 Likes

I’m on my 3rd Tundra with Jim - no better deal out there!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I might not always know my repeat customers but I always give everyone the best deal from the start! Enjoy and glad to save everyone money!

5 Likes