Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited - US Bank $304 - 0 out of pocket

Great pics! By the looks of it, US Bank will eat your lunch in three years on wear and tear, but enjoy the ride until then!

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on giving it to Carmax or doing a lease transfer when the time is right.

Great looking Wrangler

Trying to get this dealā€¦ salesperson said 500 down plus drive offs which im not sure if you paid anything else?
He said around 1500ish lol

1 Like

I did 500 driveoff. No down pay.

Will try again when jesse is back on thursday
Thank you

Congratulations! Itā€™s really great deal and it was very smart choice too.
Specially that manual on JLU is really smooth and crispy. You will love it!
Plus, Iā€™m pretty sure you will get some positive equity at the end.

From the guy who drove JLU Sahara for couple months :slight_smile:

Trying to get this dealā€¦can i pm you?

Sure. 202020202020202

I am loving the 6 speed. Got the full hardtop and all the doors off for the 4th to soak in the feeling of freedom & sun! Equity would be a nice surprise.

Has anyone picked up wranglers from this or other dealerships? Curious if these numbers are still around for mid July!

Iā€™m also trying to pick one up asap.

I reached out to Jesse from the post above and he said he would put something together for me. Itā€™s been a week now and have not heard anything back from him. If any dealer/broker can get this deal today, please PM me. Would like to have this car delivered today if possible.

Same, 3 unreturned phone calls and takes almost a week to reply to emails. Those guys are flaky as hell, lol

Jesse doesnā€™t work there anymore. Any idea where he is working? @kvport

What is more favorable ? Soft top or hard top? What do people like more ?

Any plans to lift, bigger wheels, other mods etc? Basically bolt-on stuff that can revert back to stock when its time to return the lease

Always loved aggressive lifted wranglersā€¦stock just looks so puney

Hard top. I think they look better, solid and pretty easy to take off. About 1k more @Cici

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I just joined so i canā€™t start my own thread. Iā€™m looking to lease a Wrangler 4 JK unlimited since the JLā€™s are out. I got this quoted for a 2018 Wrangler JK Willy Wheels. Any advice would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time leasing. I am also located in New York City.

ā€œHereā€™s some of the information we went over today. For a 12,000 mile lease for 39 months, with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $354. For a 10,000 mile lease for 39 months with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $392.81. These are all estimates and we would be able to get you some different numbers that work for both you and us here.ā€

Also the car MSRP is $38,700