šŸ’š Jeep Wrangler 4XE FAQ | Go Green w/Andy!

That is 100% correct. This Jeep deal is for those that like a dose of ā€œgame of chanceā€ with their car lease deal.

You want a reliable new car with predictable service on a predictable timeframe?
Hyundai, Hyundai, Hyundai.

<3Andy, just make it a 0 broker fee. Itā€™s headed that way anyway.

Lovin how the brokers are ripping each other apart hereā€¦ LoLā€¦whereā€™s the love?

No offense, if youā€™re on this site and reading the 9k 4XE post and you still need to pay a broker to get you a deal, your LH account should be revoked.

5 Likes

Being in the NYC area, does the dealer participate in the NYS ā€œDrive Cleanā€ rebate system? NY area dealers that participate are able to take $500 off PHEV sales based on the electric range (and maybe another $500 based on the high MSRP?).

I do not think @AA-NJ dealer is in NY, Andy?

1 Like

Yeh
$175 doc fee

With regard to DRIVE CLEAN NY and CHARGE UP NJ eligibility on the Jeeps: As posters here are aware - you need to lease the car from a dealer in the same state you reside in to take advantage of those state-specific green vehicle incentives.

So, I am following the same approach here that I have taken with Hyundai. As much as inventory/allocation allows: I prioritize connecting NJ-based customers to NJ-based dealers, and NY-based customers to NY-based dealers.

I am not locking-in eligibility for those state-specific programs, as some eligibility components are outside of my control. But, I am making a best-effort to make those programs available to as many customers as possible by finding the right dealer/customer matchups.

With regard to doc fee: $175 doc fee is the state maximum doc fee in NY; NJ dealers typically have higher. In the event that your Jeep is ordered from a dealer with a higher doc fee, my partner dealers will adjust the discount beyond the originally quoted % such that youā€™re only paying for 8.5%, adjusted for $175 doc fee. What this means for you, is that the deal really will be the same price whether youā€™re using a NJ or NY dealer.

Partnering with multiple dealerships in the same Make is one way my approach is different from a lot of other brokers! Iā€™m more interested in replicating my partnership with more dealerships in the same brand, than I am in offering a wide array of makes and models through my brokerage (i.e. WE DO ALL BRANDS). I laser-focus on the specific deals that I advertise.

Just as many community members here like to shop multiple dealerships against each other, so do I. To maintain as high of a degree of integrity as possible with my advertised deals, I secure deals at more than one dealership of the same brand. My partner dealerships know that if they have a change-of-heart when it comes to honoring a deal that is Committed to a customer, I have a choice in where I route the current (and future) customer(s).

Iā€™m also pouring a lot of resources into redundancy.

With custom orders, youā€™d think that a customer might be backed into a corner if there is only one of their build, and the vehicle is somehow damaged while in transit to the dealer. It turns out, that Iā€™m also doing pretty well at finding people with similar taste to (or within) my customer base. In a lot of cases, ā€œtwin buildsā€ are being spoken for at competing dealers. As I get more orders in, Iā€™m working to increase the statistical likeliness that your dream Jeep is built at least twice, where each of its twins is routed to a separate partner Jeep dealership.

The degree of demand & surprise that was placed on me during peak EV Hyundai season has taught me valuable lessons when it comes to the logistics surrounding high-volume car lease brokerage. While I am new to Jeeps, I have built out a system to enforce dealership accountability across a high-volume of complex deals w/Hyundai vehicles.

This particular deal involves some faith & uncertainty. For those that want to take that leap of faith, I see it as an opportunity to surprise and delight those customers.

Thanks to those that have ordered to far, I look forward to fulfilling your Jeep orders ASAP!

Just to understand better here ā€¦ So you can potentially make multiple orders for redundancy? So I wouldnā€™t necessarily be put in contact with a dealer directly for the order. Youā€™ll be handling the sourcing and finding out which dealer(s) can make the order happen, and I would be brought in much further down the line when the carā€™s almost ready?

That is correct. Despite having tons of choices, it turns out that many people have similar taste in their dream Jeep builds; which enables me to build in just about as much redundancy as my statistical model calls for.

I will connect the customer to the dealer: only once their vehicle is either on-the-lot, or just-about-to-be on-the-lot. Prior to connecting the customer to the dealer, I will present the final lease and purchase prices through my tried-and-true DocuSign process.

My process will get customer sign-off on the final price, then dealer sign-off on the final price/piece of inventory. Finally, I hand-review and sign-off on the deal, then issue the 3-way signed DocuSign to both parties, at which point the customer is connected to the dealer.

I am your POC for tracking updates (via text message), and will message customers when their Jeep ETAs become available.

Would the price be locked in at time of order or time of delivery? There can potentially be price increase between order and delivery.

Per the FAQ above, Your price is not locked in when you order a Jeep through my brokerage. You are taking on the risk of the $249 broker fee, if you no longer want the Jeep because prices went up between order and delivery.

If you want a locked in price, please see my Hyundai specials, where my full ā€œShop Safe w/Andy Policyā€ applies.

When creating order, is there any option that needs to be checked off? I recall another broker stating if your ordering it has to have proximity option added.

2021s required proximity even though it was listed as optional on the builder. For 22, itā€™s officially standard equipment.

Although it is standard equipment, the build site has not been updated from 2021 to 2022 yet. By checking the Proximity option in your build, it will increase the MSRP by about $700, which will make the final MSRP more accurate. The 2022s are slightly more expensive than the 2021s (in part because they include proximity entry). So it is important to know that by not checking the option for Proximity - you are not saving any money - your MSRP will just be higher when the car comes in than you originally expected.

Update 12/2/2021: Ordering is now temporary CLOSED. I have a full pipeline and want to ensure existing customers receive a 5-star experience. Once the first batch of LH customers receive their Jeeps, I will re-open ordering.

Thank you to everyone that has ordered. I look forward to the arrival of your Jeeps!

In the meantime, please see my offering of Hyundai Cars & SUVs.

Best,
:green_heart: Andy

(mods pls close, but donā€™t purge, this thread. I will request re-open when more Jeeps order slots are available)

Update July 15 2022:

I have reopened orders for 2023 Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee 4XE.

Text me at 551-204-8712 with your build to start the process.

Do you have any Jeep GC 4xe with good deals ?

No longer registered.