šŸ’š Jeep Wrangler 4XE FAQ | Go Green w/Andy!

The build back better act did not pass 11/5. The infrastructure bill, which was discussed in connection to the BBB act but containing nothing to do with EV credits, did. They did not vote on the BBB act at all on 11/5 and are not expected to for at least another week.

Quick scroll to andyā€™s review section should tell everyone enough.

@AutoCompanion Letā€™s get it.

2 Likes

They did, actually. A rules vote in the House was passed on the same night BIF was ratified by House, which is the first step in considering new House floor business.

Of course, OPā€™s comment remains INSANE.

3 Likes

They voted to vote, not to pass the bill, but yes, I suppose they technically voted on some aspect of it

3 Likes

Love the broker war going on :joy:

3 Likes

I am heavily invested in $EVGO, whose stock price jumped in relation to the news surrounding the bipartisan infrastructure bill. I donā€™t pretend to be a lawyer or politician, so Iā€™m not here to argue the semantics of our legislative process.

What I do know, is that the market moved in response to this news, and thatā€™s a good enough sign to me that incentive support is waiting in the wings, roughly around when these Jeep Wrangler 4XEs will show up.

I have nothing but respect for the other brokers; Iā€™m a firm believer that fair competition is healthy; especially when it comes to car sales.

I joined this forum because there were no active Hyundai brokers in my region that had the car I wanted. Since then, other brokers have started offering Hyundai in our region. I welcome the competition, I follow the forum guidelines, and not once have I been critical of my competitors on their own ads. I welcome them with open arms.

My content and customer experience stands on its own. What I offer is: not for every buyer. But for the hundreds of happy Hyundai customers that have worked with me, I will keep improving the quality of what I do, as much as market conditions humanly allow.

$EVGO made a jump in relation to the passing of the infrastructure bill, which is no surprise. Thereā€™s plenty that one could read into them passing separately, but being that neither of us are politicians, I agree there isnā€™t much point in debating it.

Thereā€™s one and only one relevant point from the discussion; the BBB act did not pass on 11/5.

With just a $249 broker fee and no other deposit, there is no pot from which to draw ā€œprotectionā€ funds. Due to the nature of my working relationship with my ā€œPlatinum Partnerā€ dealerships - I have a ton of confidence in the 8.5% dealer discount. But I cannot offer any protection on numbers that are controlled by Chrysler/Jeep/FCA/Stellantis.

I do have locked-in pricing on Hyundais. If you need a predictable car payment before placing an order, I can absolutely help - it just would be on a Hyundai instead of a Jeep.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Your tears could fill my swimming pool. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners

2 Likes

Omg broker wars
michael jackson smile GIF

3 Likes

I feel attacked :joy:

4 Likes

Do you ship to California? Or is there even an option to sell to a CA resident?

EDIT: One more question - If the answer to above question is yes, is there a deadline for placing an order with you? I need probably this whole weekend to think about this to decide as I was almost set with another PHEV.

So, hereā€™s the deal with auto shipping.

I work with a third party auto shipping broker (or you can bring your own). It is possible for me to ship Hyundais (and also these Jeeps) around the US.

The thing is, itā€™s not always worthwhile. East coast to west coast shipping can hit the $1000-2000 price point. Shipping cost also wouldnā€™t be quoted until the Jeep physically lands on the east coast (which could be months from now, and shipping prices could change). Auto shipping is not like buying something on Amazon, so sometimes it can take longer than the customer expects for the car to actually show up.

For the Jeep deal, Iā€™m pretty sure that I have west-coast based competition that can get pretty close on price. By the time you factor in shipping cost and time, there may not be a savings compared to a local option.

Usually the scenarios where shipping makes sense are:

• Hyundai does not sell the car you want at all in your state
  • I can provide over $3000+ savings compared to local sellers
  • Inventory issues make it hard to find the specific model/color/trim youā€™re looking for locally

Something tells me that you can find the 4XE deal from a more local seller. If there isnā€™t a good option to get what youā€™re looking for in SoCal, then yes, I can assist with shipping one. Just understand that it will be a slower process - if you need the Jeep on any specific timeframe then I would not recommend trying to do a shipping deal.

Tl~dr: Yes, I can ship, but timelines and cost are completely unknown before you commit the broker fee. I only recommend this if youā€™re extraordinarily flexible on both cost and timeframe.

1 Like

Shipping or not, ordering a jeep isnā€™t a good plan if you need it on a specific timeframe :joy:

That is 100% correct. This Jeep deal is for those that like a dose of ā€œgame of chanceā€ with their car lease deal.

You want a reliable new car with predictable service on a predictable timeframe?
Hyundai, Hyundai, Hyundai.

<3Andy, just make it a 0 broker fee. Itā€™s headed that way anyway.

Lovin how the brokers are ripping each other apart hereā€¦ LoLā€¦whereā€™s the love?

No offense, if youā€™re on this site and reading the 9k 4XE post and you still need to pay a broker to get you a deal, your LH account should be revoked.

5 Likes

Being in the NYC area, does the dealer participate in the NYS ā€œDrive Cleanā€ rebate system? NY area dealers that participate are able to take $500 off PHEV sales based on the electric range (and maybe another $500 based on the high MSRP?).

I do not think @AA-NJ dealer is in NY, Andy?

1 Like