💚 Jeep Wrangler 4XE FAQ | Go Green w/Andy!

Attempts to summarize 8000 post thread, by making the equivalent of an 8000 post thread lol

8 Likes

Exactly this - my goal isn’t necessarily to race to the bottom; but to get roughly “close enough” to the bottom and offer a local option (NYC Metro area) with the straight-shooting high quality customer service that my local customers are used to.

3 Likes

This place was getting boring. I’m actually glad this dude is back to bring some crazy and spice things up.

2 Likes

On these Jeeps - so many people are flipping them - I’d rather work with someone that says “getting paid $8k to drive a Jeep is good enough for me” than someone that says “I’m holding out for getting paid $12k to drive a Jeep”.

People love to talk about racing to the bottom, but what happens when the net cost of car ownership turns negative? Are we racing towards 0 or a larger negative number?

1 Like

YES! This is the good stuff Andy! MORE! Feed my soul!

6 Likes

Either way the consumer wins, bring on the competition

1 Like

I won the prediction game. What do I win?

4 Likes

Let this thread act as a warning to the bottomfeeder brokers on LH. Someone will always come around who bottomfeeds more than you. Don’t act holier than thou about constantly racing to the bottom because what you do is destroy the market and ultimately wind up hurting yourself. Hell, we’re 9 months into the chip shortage, and more than half of the LH bottomfeeder brokers are out of business.

3 Likes

8.51% off on your 4XE order.

4 Likes

Happens in a lot of industies. As technology advances, the margins will get smaller and smaller = gotta do more volume

Not sure if you meant to reply to me. I was replying to @IAC_Scott as to what he won lol

2 Likes

Damn even after reading most of this thread it was overwhelming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am always soliciting feedback on how to make this less confusing. The FAQ is the result of trying to explain this deal to my closest family and friends. The most popular questions are “what’s the catch about this hybrid Jeep? I have to plug it in and can’t go everywhere?” (no) and “Where is the money coming from that makes this deal so unbelievably good?” (Biden’s build back better).

The other brokers offer locked selling price (not just % off msrp), in case of price bumps… do you as well?

The build back better act did not pass 11/5. The infrastructure bill, which was discussed in connection to the BBB act but containing nothing to do with EV credits, did. They did not vote on the BBB act at all on 11/5 and are not expected to for at least another week.

Quick scroll to andy’s review section should tell everyone enough.

@AutoCompanion Let’s get it.

2 Likes

They did, actually. A rules vote in the House was passed on the same night BIF was ratified by House, which is the first step in considering new House floor business.

Of course, OP’s comment remains INSANE.

3 Likes

They voted to vote, not to pass the bill, but yes, I suppose they technically voted on some aspect of it

3 Likes

Love the broker war going on :joy:

3 Likes