Jeep Wrangler 4xe Deal Help

Not sure where to put some of the items on this quote the dealer gave me. I can see the mf is higher than the real value. Also, they have added on some “aftermarket bs” that I’ll request to remove/discount. How can I put the values in the leasehackr calculator so I can get an idea of where to negotiate?

The lh calculator faq goes into detail on how to apply those things

well first off you run away from this dealer.
edit, he is giving 9k.

Maybe the Calculator should have a line for ‘BS Aftermarket parts’

1 Like

Story time. I have a buddy who worked Floor Sales at my dealership and went to Jeep. I created a custom build on a Wrangler, sent him the build and the entire deal structure, and he never got back to me because (I love the guy) he needs a customer in front of him to make anything happen.

I contacted Jeff to take care of it and I think he tripled the discount of what I was asking. I don’t really haggle on cars but also didn’t argue with something a dealership will readily offer.

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

4 Likes

Run away from this dealer

This basically a $2000 over MSRP deal at buy rate money factor. Thats pretty typical for the market in California right now.

These vehicles are very hot right now and they don’t sit on the lot at all.

I’ve been having a huge headache trying to get deals for everyone on these since my best dealers sell these before they hit the ground.

If you are patient and open to a custom order I can give you a strong deal on one with the exact specifications you want.

The build you put together is sweet, will be awesome when it arrives :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Finishing touch for $795? What a rip off. It’s like 1/10 that price if you drive down to 8 mile. Or you can do it yourself, but who has time for that these days.

No what’s a rip of is the $895 Clear Edge Protection.
To me that’s Edge Guards, which are $20 on Amazon. with a $875 profit.

An $895 Clear Bra would be a good price, but that says Edge.

No one said anything about the Theft Code? So if you don’t pay it, you don’t get to drive off? :rofl:

We can help. Send us an email to clutchautodeals@gmail.com

I wouldn’t find these statements exactly true. First California dealership I contacted leased me a $67,040 Rubicon 4xe with a purchase price of $60,000 and I picked it up 2hrs later off his lot Saturday. $16,600 one pay including lease protect warranty

New month new number so you wont be able to replicate my deal but if you are looking in the bay area I can give you a lead for a much better deal than that horrible dealer!

2 Likes

I’m a Newbie here & used the LH calculator for a 2021 Rubicon 4xe & got a really low lease payment so I’m not sure if I did it correctly. Do you mind sharing your deal? I’m also in California but having trouble finding one in stock so I’m willing to order it. Thanks very much

Post your calculator and you’ll get a better idea if what you think is possible really is

1 Like

I hope I did the calculations correctly. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have another non Stellantis car? Get the $250 bonus drive as well.

allstate.bonusdrive.com

1 Like

Thanks very much for the info. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.