Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deal Check

Hi,

Looking for some advice, I’d like to get this deal down significantly. Deal being offered.

Currently looking to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. Leveraging the equity to help offset the current market conditions in Leasing.

Included in the rebates are some standard rebates that I qualify for, plus additional rebate for affiliate pricing. Also, I know for sure I can probably get an additional $2k more for the trade-in, and I also find the MF relatively high, which I think they can come down.

Does anyone know how this deal can get structured differently? Looking to reduce to a $380 to $400 monthly payment?

See picture of Lease offer.

Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Fernando

Lease Offer

MF should be .00168

2 Likes

More money down

What are the $4,905 untaxed incentives? Aren’t they included in the 8.5% off discount?

Your calculator does not remotely reflect the offer you’ve attached, nor is it in any way representative of an offer you’re going to get in this current market.

Sell the old GC Trailhawk as a separate transaction so you can keep the equity.

Then negotiate the new GC lease separately or else you will get hosed.

1. Maximize your equity. Click here.

2. Cash the check.

3. Start from a blank sheet of paper to find the best value (lowest TCO) in the segment.

Yes they are included the 8.5% discount. These are Factory rebates and Affiliate discounts. No discounts from dealer.

Thank you, I know that the MF they gave me was too high.

If they are willing to give me what I am looking for in terms of trade in value, will I still get hosed? If I was to sell it separately, I am being double taxed somewhere?

When I used the calculator, by changing the equity from trade into a down payment. The payments got worst. Any idea why?

Probably because it becomes taxed as a down payment. If you’re not really in a hurry why not just order from one of the brokers here- get a discount on the deal, plus your incentives and sell the old car as the new one arrives in a separate transaction?

Who cares? This deal is garbage. Stop wasting your time.

What you need to do is:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.