Jeep Gladiator Overland 4x4 - Good Price?

I’m trying to determine whether the price of this Jeep Gladiator is good.

MSRP $46,730
Negotiated Base Selling Price $40,937

Is that price before or after incentives?

$40,937 was after all incentives

Do you have a breakdown of the incentives? I’m curious if this particular truck has the extra $1,000 in select VIN bonus cash or not.

If you are shooting for 10% off before incentives you would end up at $42,057. The $2,000 in lease cash would bring you to $40,057. If the $1,000 select vin cash is available then you should be at $39,057. I wasn’t able to find anyone willing to do 10% for me on my Sport S, so I settled for 8.7% off before incentives. That would leave you at $42,664 before incentives, or $40,664 including the lease cash. If the truck is select vin eligible then you would be at $39,664.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of select VIN.

Specific vins get bonus money other vins dont. Electric spent a lot of time looking for a gladiator with vin in a high residual trim right?

1 Like

Get a breakdown of the incentives and it will show whether it has it or not, or on the dealers website they might have it listed. I believe the incentive code is 43CK1E.

Yeah, I wasn’t able to find one anywhere near me that would have worked.

Damn, sorry dude. Least you got that white claw crusher in your driveway now, alongside the free bolt.

OP it won’t be fun or easy for this. Bon fortuna and happy hunting.

1 Like

It might be worth searching Truecar to see if they are still handing out coupons too.