Jeep Gladiator $248/month, $1244 DAS 24/10

As an engineer who has supplied internal engine components to FCA for over 10 years: you don’t want it to. Leave it off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m desperate to improve my 11 mpg at this point.

My opinion may change when I actually experience it.

I also get to try out a fart car, so there’s that.

11 mpg? I think I’m getting almost 18 combined so far, and that’s without a Tonneau cover installed. My stop/start seems to be working fine, I know a lot of people hate that stuff, it doesn’t really bother me since I had a car with a similar system before and I just got used to it.

1 Like

Yes, 11mpg. I’m not ecstatic about it either.

I’m a really smooth driver and the rev counter rarely goes above 3,000. I don’t think it’s me.

It has been probably 95% in town/city driving.

Congrats. I’m starting to like the Gladiator more and more. I have a Wrangler Unlimited now but thinking about moving.

Lmao that’s what I get on a tundra TRD off road with off road tires.

I get 13 mpg on a 1999 Land Cruiser with full underbody skid plate, sliders, solid steel front and rear plus ladder, 3" lift and off road tires. 11 mpg on a brand new vehicle is absurd.

11 mpg or 75% residual…lordy

Toyota Tundra has entered the chat

As a data point, after more highway driving and getting the start stop fixed I’m up to 18 mpg!

Wow great deal I’m looking for the same does the dealership have another they might want to do the same deal with?

So much has changed since April. No inventory, residuals have plummeted. I don’t think you could replicate this now.

Thanks just saw that the post was back in april thanks for sharing. Yes it’s tough out there right now.