Jeep GC 4xe quote check

Hello! I need your help to check my deal, link on calc below

What’s the breakdown of untaxed incentives? also is this in CA?

Yes, CA. There’s no breakdown, dealer said just - Rebates.

Ahh gotcha - Do ask them for the break down if possible. Also did you get the Jeep $1k private offer?

Just try visiting the jeep website a couple of times and it may pop up on your screen. Could reduce a little bit more.

Cool, thank you about coupon, what is the trick with Rebates can be?

Oh, looks like new month new rates

Interesting why so many 2022 year models are in stock on dealership

Because they just started deliveries with the 23s a couple weeks ago

Did you buy the car? What was the final offer signed offer?

No, as I understood deal is gone, it was last days of Jan, in current month conditions are changed.

Best residual available with 24 month. These rebates are listed on jeep.com as well if you try to do calculate my payments. Rebates are taxed incentives. Definitely do the browsing and get the 1000 dollar extra coupon. 10500 is 7500 ev rebate and 2000/1000 bonus cash.

Excellent numbers. Is this deal for 2022 or for 2023?

About to take a deal on a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe and wanted thoughts on this deal. No other dealership was able to come within $75-$100/month so I think it’s pretty good. Also wanted to ask to those who have the car already how it drives? Any reliability issues? Debating between this, the Ford explorer, Kia telluride, and Genesis GV70. Figured this is the best bang for the buck?

Sorry I don’t have all information right now, but this is the overall structure of the deal:

Model and Trim: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
MSRP: $81,875
Don’t have selling price or residual/money factor detail yet
Mileage: 15,000 miles per year
Due at signing: TOTAL of $3,500 plus DMV ($100-$200). Nothing else.
Monthly: $879/month

Let me know!

1. MF for 2023 is much higher. Best deals come out for 2022.

36 month term I assume? Nearly an effective ~$1k/mo, I’ll pass. These Jeeps are nice but not for that payment.

If you don’t know how to structure your deal, what are you using to determine this offer is good? That it is the lessor of the evils?

Why $3500 due at signing?

The GC 4xe is a decent enough vehicle if you have convenient access to charging, but as others have noted, you probably shouldn’t be paying anywhere near $1k/month to drive one.

Screenshot_20230207-152625~2

Negotiation is stuck. Don’t know why they put +200/300 with 0 down.

Any way I’m not ready to pay more then $550(36/10) or ~$470(24/10) for 2022 model

2 Likes

Where are you getting this deal?