Jeep Accessories Thread

[MRK] Side Steps are $95

[MRU] Mopar Black Tubular Side Steps are $495

e4360105188a6ad350e54cd7b9b3dc8d

1 Like

So do the rubi come standard with rail.
And if you add sidestep do they remove the rail.

can’t add side steps to rubi, only comes with rock rails

1 Like

I order these to replace the rock rails

N-Fab Nerf Steps RS | Textured Black, Wheel-to-Wheel | 518416612 | Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door SUV, SRW Gas https://a.co/d/1EpKElq

I have a Hothead SOT headliner, used for few months…if anyone interested.

any 12" drop kits to minimize the wheel gap?

2 Likes

Love the fastback top. Hate the drop lmao. One pothole you’re scraping

so sick, who makes that

Who knows. If you ask on jl forum, theyll probably ban you for blasphemy.

2 Likes

Its on bags, I would assume. It looks like the rear fender is basically sitting on the tire.

Anyone know if Sahara side steps would fit Rubi? I’m looking to get them of FB Marketplace and replace rock rails on the Rubi. Also, wonder if any demand for Mopar headliner on secondary market?

They won’t fit. Based on a recommendation I picked these up. Planning to install today

N-Fab Nerf Steps RS | Textured Black, Wheel-to-Wheel | 518416612 | Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door SUV, SRW Gas Amazon.com

Apparently the bolts on the Rock Rails are hard to remove, so use heat and be careful.

Has anyone added a trailer brake controller to their 4XE? I am receiving my 2022 Rubicon 4XE with Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group, and am looking to tow a small pop up camper. I was just going to order the parts I found in this etrailer review, https://www.etrailer.com/question-558232.html however when I clicked on the part number for the wire harness adapter https://www.etrailer.com/p-3073-P.html it says it is not a fit for the 2022 Wrangler 4XE. I’ve been searching around online and haven’t found anything specific to the 4XE yet except maybe a Curt Bluetooth one that uses a phone app.

I know this goes counter to what @Jamestren said, but I put rubi rock rails on my Sahara. Simple swap, same mounting hardware and everything. Bolts came off easy, although I used an impact driver. So I can confirm that they are swappable. Also, previous owner said they came off his gladiator rubicon.

1 Like

I though so as i have seen pic of Sahara side steps on Rubi. Guess, will give it try and find out. Thx.

after talking about tire pressures in the other jeep thread i realized i can’t find my stupid tire pressure gauge. anyone have recommendations on a quality model that can also deflate?

Prefer the dial versus digital, and I’ve tested mine against the automatic nitrogen filler at Costco and it is accurate.

yeah that’s normally where i go. now that my costco put the filling station outside the tire bay its much much much easier to deal with.

Hi All - I just read through all 670 messages and didn’t come across advisement for the following question. I have a 22’ Sahara 4xE SOT without tow package and I’m going to need to tow one of those 6x12 Uhaul trailers about 2k miles over 4 days in about a month.

Has anybody found good tutorial videos and parts links for what will be needed? I believe I’ll need a hitch and wiring harness. I’m anxious about installing wires to the battery through the inside of the car but maybe i can just run them underneath since this does not need to be permanent, one and done tow situation. Also, has anybody had a shop/dealer install as that may be worth my time/money to have a pro do it? Thank you!