Feb Infiniti qx60 luxe + essential $359 + tax + drive offs (vpp required) NY/ NJ / CT / PA only, NO FEE

I am not in a leasing plan but I own a VW Tiguan. I got VPP from friend.

Where r u and your contact info, Can I visit you tomorrow?

thanks

VPP isn’t transferable to friends and VW doesn’t qualify for conquest.

From what I know, programs are extended until 1/7. The conquest rebate is gone, and an updated calculator link for luxe + essential is below. While this dealer may not have much inventory, I have a backup one who is also very aggressive, despite a higher doc.

Every time I see this I damn Infiniti for not getting carplay already.

On the flip side, if you don’t have carplay now, what’s another 3 years? I have it for the first time now…I don’t see the hype.

Great point, especially as even a base MDX is much more expensive still, despite a lower MSRP of about $5k.

1 Like

I’m all about that google maps integration and not having to look at my phone.

Sent you PM

NUMBERS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 14! THE CALCULATOR FOR THE LUXE + ESSENTIAL IS STILL GOOD THROUGH THEN. IN ADDITION, INVENTORY IS ALSO BEING REPLENISHED.

Please PM with questions, etc.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can this thread please be cleaned up? Like other threads, it has been hijacked with people asking various non-thread related questions.

Can you replicate such deals on the QX50? Local dealers in GA have been all over the place with indications in December with many running zero down 450/460 for essentials. Looking for the 55K MSRP for under 500 / Mo any chance?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Can you please PM me dealer info? I would very interested in that deal. Thanks

congrats… hi what are the numbers ? trying to replicate in Texas areas…

Same numbers as the calculator in his original post above.

Reach out to @aronchi for the deal.

Updated for mid-to-end of January.

Hi
I have an Infiniti QX60 with a lease ending in March. I am looking to lease another and i am in NY
What am i looking at?

what’s worse is when BMW teases it for a year and then takes it away