January SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

I’m in NorCal and ready to buy. I don’t mind driving down south if the deal is good.

Let me know what type of Ascent you are looking for and I can put one together for you.

I’m interested in leasing a 2019 Ascent (7 passenger) Limited with the technology package.

36/12k, 94117 zip code.

I have no Limiteds in stock, only Premium and Touring.

What can you do on a touring?

My interaction with this guy was pretty bad. Asked him for some info and he completely tried to move the conversation his way. I asked him for the common leasehacking details and he would not give me them. He wanted me to drive down from Costa Mesa to his dealership in San Diego just to get the sales price of a car that I was thinking of leasing (seriously leasehackr monitors should ban these shady tactics from the marketplace its no bueno). He ended our conversation with a “let me check” when I asked him to look up a less expensive trim of a Tiguan and that was the last time I heard from. @Ursus @Cody_Carter This guy left a very bad taste in my mouth… [mod removed]

Well that’s a shame.

The fact that this dealer wants you to physically walk into his dealership for a selling price is all you need to know. Also the lack of transparency regarding inaccurate selling prices and refusals to post MFs has been discussed ad nauseam.

Honestly, it’s his right to conduct business as he sees fit, but when someone like @Cody_Carter who moves 500 cars a year makes some suggestions, I might think twice about brushing it off.

2 Likes

I’ve texted this guy 3 times without a response about an Atlas and Ascent

1 Like

That’s too bad, considering you’ve been provided a free platform to market yourself and earn a buck in the process. There are plenty of guys and gals here that get that and that do give back to the entire country by providing help, despite the fact they will never make a dime off them. I could name quite a few that have helped me with various questions, and most are in the CA market, complete opposite side of the country from me. I, at least know now not to waste my time asking you for help should that need arise, so thanks for being honest.

3 Likes

While I can understand your frustration, I believe that private conversations should stay private.

1 Like

Time to get back to work.

Lets Hack some Deals.

See it on the sheet, pick a car and I’ll have you in and out in under 2 hours start to finish.

Don’t see it on the sheet, let me know (Only if you are in the market to Lease This month in SOCAL) and I will work it up for you.

Also, I will beat anyone else’s deals if you have the deal in writing from another dealer (In the SOCAL market.

If you have any questions let me know.

The January Spreadsheet is just getting started and you can see it here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment

Dustin
442-273-6566

That’s understandable. Here’s my POV though, I was able to negotiate my lease with another dealer after dealing with this guy because somebody on this forum was able to help me out. I feel like this forum exists to help others, not to benefit oneself at the expense of others. With that being said, I feel like “registered businesses” should be punished or at least admonished for trying to pull those dealer tactics that most people on this forum despise and are trying so hard to avoid. Listen I am a new leaser and it took me a lot of effort to get my favorable lease, people like this guy try to take advantage of people like me because they know we are not too experienced with the process. This forum should be transparent and my experience with this guy shows that he most definitely is not. If transparency is taken away from this forum then it will slowly loose its credibility. It should be the job of the mods to regulate the marketplace (even though I’ve read your guidelines and know that you guys are currently not taking responsibility for this). I don’t mind that the pictures of my conversation were taken down, maybe I was a bit too extreme posting those, but it doesn’t do any LH members any justice or provide them any benefit by not letting them know what tactics this guy uses to try to get people into his dealership in Carlsbad.

2 Likes

Here is my “tactic”: I put up a spreadsheet with all the numbers.

Check it out: SOCAL VW and SUBARU Lease Deals

You come to my dealer and I have you in and out in under 2 hours.

The End.

P.S. And I have the best deals on Lease Hacker.

1 Like

Does the Tiguan SEL Premium you have listed have the 3rd row? Do you have one in white?

The one on the spreadsheet is White Silver. I do not have a white one in stock, I only have a few 2018’s left at these aggressive prices. In my opinion White Silver is the best color.

I dig the white silver but the wife does not (she prefers the flat white). I’ll ask her if we can compromise on the color a bit.

1 Like

I left you a voicemail. Looking to lease a new Crosstrek Premium. (925) 528-1111 - Zack

I am off today, but I did get an Email from Subaru that there will be no more Crosstrek until March. Whether you get one from me or not I would go out and get one ASAP if that is the vehicle you want.

What is the cheapest Subaru all wheel drive I can lease right now ?