January SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Thanks for the response, you’re right it’s best to not allow this forum to become toxic for that reason I appreciate your dealer/broker review page. Whatever my poor experience, the positive info that i’ve acquired from this forum helped me score a big win. Overall i’m happy!

Dustin, when do the new 2019 Golf SportWagen’s come in? What would the lease look like for a SE with the driver assistance packages?

There are a lot of 18’s on the ground and that is where the deals are. No specials or dealer cash on 19’s

There is a lot to be said for using the info here and finding your own unicorn. Just when a dealer snaps a snide remark at how dumb you are for asking for an insane deal, another dealer may just take you up on your offer. Just like that, you’ve gone from roadblock to motor city. Brokers make it easy if you like their deal, but if you are thorough and patient, you may nail a deal on your own. Happened to me last summer.

Trying again this winter, so far no joy but I’ve had a ton of responses and potential leads. Plus, some brokers are offering unicorns already, and it’s not even February. Between a broker or just getting lucky again, I am pretty sure I will be signing and smiling soon.

Here’s to good searching!

1 Like

What kinds of unicorns are you seeing?

We have to many Tiguans in Stock. I have put Tiguan Deals on the spreadsheet for a variety of models. (S, SE and SEL) These are all 1% type deals or better. If you are in the Market for a Tiguan, please let me know and I can put something together for you. I have three 2018 SEL’s left in stock, and these deals are off the hook. I will also beat anyone else’s deals if you have them in writing on all Tiguans. (In SOCAL only)

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment

Dustin
442-273-6566

Do you have anything on the ascent? Premium 8 seater?

What a weekend. Thanks you Hackers!!!

We have to many Tiguans in Stock. I have put Tiguan Deals on the spreadsheet for a variety of models. (S, SE and SEL) These are all 1% type deals or better. If you are in the Market for a Tiguan, please let me know and I can put something together for you. I have three 2018 SEL’s left in stock, and these deals are off the hook. I will also beat anyone else’s deals if you have them in writing on all Tiguans. (In SOCAL only)

See the deals here: VW and Subaru Hackers Deals for SOCAL

Call me to set up an appointment or if you have any questions.
Dustin
442-273-6566

Atlas S 4motion and my last 18 BRZ Premium Added to the Spreadsheet.

Let’s keep this Hacker Train Rolling!

See the deals here at: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me to set up an appointment or if you have any questions.
Dustin
442-273-6566

Hey Dustin, any numbers for Crosstrek or Impreza? Should I call you?

Yes, Give me a call.

Hey Dustin, can you give me a ballpark figure of how much it would be to ship a Tiguan to south FL (33458)? I know dealers get better shipping rates.
Thanks!

You would have to physically come to the dealership to do a deal.

Would pricing improve if the lessor qualifies for the VW Partner Program? If so, what would the improvement be for a 2019 Tiguan SEL R-Line 4Motion 36/10k?

If you head to CA, might as well drive it home yourself. Otherwise cost of gas to get to CA and back from FL to “do a deal” likely >$300, plus your shipping plus food/lodging, I would say you’re not going to save any money here. :upside_down_face:

VW Parner Programs save you another $500 if you qualify.

There is also $500 for For First Responders, Active Military and College Grads.

Retired military?

Active Duty or Active within the last 24 months.

VW Parner Programs save you another $500 if you qualify.
I believe it’s $500 off invoice, not MSRP.

Do VW leases include GAP insurance?