đŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Sent email last night, thanks, hope to talk to you soon.

Keith

1 Like

I placed an order Oct 31 st, approximate delivery date is March 6. More than 4 month.

Lag between when they accepted orders and when they started producing 23s because of the model year change over. I’d anticipate about 10-14 weeks. @Vroom2020

1 Like

Hey Guys, Almost caught up - admittedly have some inquiries from the 2nd half of the day yesterday I have to get to - but figured I’d make an announcement to give everyone a fair start.

PLEASE READ FULL POST

Quick Update

• Allocated a few more GC 4xes & GCs, some just landed, some in transit.
  • Highlights - 1 GC Limited, 3 Base GC 4xes, 2 Summit GC 4xes, 1 Overland GC 4xe, 2 GC L Overlands
  • If you’re looking for GC Limited/Altitudes 4x4s, there’s a pretty dry pipeline. Would still strongly recommend ordering. Made a post about it up below

Instructions to Lock In An In Stock Unit

• Please limit this to NY/CT/NJ Only - CONTACT FIRST IF IN ANOTHER STATE - REBATES ARE DIFFERENT
  • Quickest way to reserve a unit is to pay the fee. If the unit is unavailable, deal fall through through fault of our own, calculation issues, etc. For most reasons other than “I changed my mind, I don’t want it anymore”, the fee is fully refundable
  • EACH CALCULATOR HAS AFFILIATE. If you do not qualify for that, please decrease the discount by 1.5% in the discount off MSRP field. The rebates used on the GCs are regular lease cash and conquest (any non FCA product in household). If this doesn’t apply to you, please email us for a custom quote. If you have the private targeted offer, you can stack it, increase the rebate section accordingly.
  • Taxes, Lease term and mileage - The term listed is the best term, you can assume that a different term will be more expensive. The calculator will adjust for mileage. Input your local sales tax rate into the tax field.
  • Doing the previous two should give you an accurate quote, we will confirm with you upon paying the fee. I will be on my phone the entire day and get a text notification as soon as someone pays. I will update the spreadsheet immediately after someone reserves a unit. If two people pay at the same time, the person who paid second will be issued a refund.
  • Alternatively, you can read none of the above instructions and email us, but we’ll be answering the emails in the order which we receive them as far as sales inquiries go. I have some unread ones from yesterday to start at (hence why I suggest y’all follow the above process)
  • These are located in FL and require shipping, it is $999 to ship to the tri state (NY, NJ, CT) area

Custom Orders & Contact Info

Other Sample Calcs w Affiliate

Decided to summon my inner @cycler74 again

4 Likes

Yes thats because its an overland.

NY/NJ/CT ONLY - WILL UPDATE THESE AS THEY’RE SOLD. ALL OTHER STATES REBATES ARE $2K LESS

• If you don’t have affiliate or tread lightly decrease the discount by 1.5% thank you!

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base Velvet Red/BLK

• Stats: Available :green_circle:
  • Options: Base
  • $62k MSRP
  • PMT: $316
  • Drive Off: Inceptions (Taxes & Fees), Can Stack Private Offer
  • Shipping & Pick Up: Free Pick up in FL, $999 Shipping to Westchester, $1199 Home Delivery anywhere in Metro NYC (NY/NJ/CT)
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • To Reserve: The Auto Ninjas LLC

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base White/Wicker Beige

• Stats: SOLD :red_circle:
  • Options: 20 Inch Wheels
  • $63.5k MSRP
  • PMT: $335
  • Shipping & Pick Up: Free Pick up in FL, $999 Shipping to Westchester, $1199 Home Delivery anywhere in Metro NYC (NY/NJ/CT)

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe BLK/BLK

• Options: 20" Wheels, Lux Tech Group
  • $66.5k MSRP
  • PMT: $372

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland Red/BLK

• Options: Base Overland
  • $70k MSRP
  • PMT: $523

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit Midnight Blue/BLK

• Options: Base Summit
  • $75k MSRP
  • PMT: $606

I’m caught up until about 12pm with other inquiries - will be doing the rest of today’s Jeep inquiries tonight! Will be business as usual tomorrow!

Hi how does financing work. would the discounts still be the same.

Discounts would but you’d have to file the $7500 on your tax return. It wouldn’t be given upfront

The private offer is only valid if delivery is taken before expiration, correct? So would not likely apply to a custom order?

Correct, however these coupons seem to be fairly common so good chance you can grab another one if yours expires before your order arrives.

-Matt

These are some good deals, I’m in WI and can’t take advantage of them.

Rebates are $2k less outside of the NY/CT/NJ - which usually disappoints people. We can do deals outside those states, but rebates are significantly less

Email me with a build you like and your zip code to Matt@autoleaseninjas.com and I will be happy to run a few quotes for you in your state and see if we can provide enough value for you!

-Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt,

Is there a FCA loyalty rebate for the GC? My wife Stelvio is due 9/23 so thinking about ordering a GC if could take advantage of that.

Thank you!

1 Like

Email sent, ready to place order for Durango

Only if you’re grounding the car with the dealer you’re buying the new car from, which we can do!

1 Like

Effective 1/21 at 12:01AM Order Discounts Are Changing. Allocations are starting to fill up. This is the Last Day to Lock in Existing Discounts.

• Because of the tight timeline we won’t have time to quote people so I’ve posted most of the popular trims build links.
  • If you pay the fee tonight, your discount is locked, but we need all docs to place the order no later than noon tomorrow (Driver’s License, Final build etc)
  • EACH CALCULATOR HAS AFFILIATE. If you do not qualify for that, please decrease the discount by 1.5% in the discount off MSRP field.
  • The rebates used on the GCs are regular lease cash and conquest (any non FCA product in household). These are based on the metro nyc *NY, NJ, CT) market. Most other markets have about $1250 less in rebates. If you have the private targeted offer, you can stack. If you want to pay the fee and are outside of these states, use the above as a baseline. We will offer an option as a refund for those customers after we give them a final quote.
  • Similarly, if we can’t place your order, you will be refunded in full
  • These are located in FL and require shipping, it is $999 to westchester, $1199 anywhere home delivery in NY/NJ/CT
  • UPDATE EACH CALCULATOR WITH YOUR BUILD MSRP & LOCAL TAX RATE. Use the MSRP (not the net price on the respective sites. Make sure you use the MSRP, and not the MSRP. You can find it by clicking the info button on the net price on the top right of your screen.
  • Disclosures: All calc’s include affiliate which can be signed up for 30 days in advance of pick up/delivery date for $99 (if you do not wish to do this, please subtract 2%). Rates & Residuals Lock, Rebates do not, but are usually similar over the course of most months.

BUILD LINK FOR JEEP:: Build & Price Your New JeepÂź SUV or Truck Today! | JeepÂź
BUILD LINK FOR RAM: Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle | Ram Trucks

Link To Pay Fee To Lock Discount: The Auto Ninjas LLC

Instructions to Order & Quote

• Grand Cherokees - 13% w Affiliate || (2.5% less tomorrow)
  • GC 4xes - 10.5% w Affiliate || (2% Less tomorrow)
  • Wrangler/Gladiator (Gas) - 13% w Affiliate || (2.5% less tomorrow)
  • Wrangler 4xe - 10.5% w Affiliate || (2% less tomorrow)
  • Ram 1500s - 16% w Affiliate || (2% less tomorrow)
  • Ram 2500/3500s -15% w Affiliate || (2% less tomorrow)
  • Durango - 13.5% w Affiliate || (2% less tomorrow)
  • Hornet - 14% w Affiliate || (2.5% less tomorrow)
  • Cherokee/Compass - 13% w Affiliate || (0.5% less tomorrow)
  • Wagoneer - 12.5% w Affiliate || (1.5% Less tomorrow)

Grand Cherokee Calcs

Ram 1500s

Wagoneer (Includes Conquest $2k & $1.5k Private Offer (Avail to All)

Wrangler 4xe

Wrangler Gas

No Lease Programs Yet For New Model Year/STD Rates

• Grand Cherokee 4xe
  • Hornet
  • Durango
  • Ram 2500/3500 (always better to finance anyway)
  • Cherokee
  • Compass
2 Likes

Wow! Highest discount off MSRP I have seen on this model. Even without affiliate, 11% is solid.

How do I get these deals in California?? Pretty good deals on a 4xe GC.

1 Like