🚀 Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ Q8 E-Tron 3500 DAS + MAX MSD $497+tax 36/7.5k COSTCO EXPIRES 4/30/24

Convience Package

*Audi Active Lane Assist w/Emergency Assist

• Audi Adaptive Cruise Assist
  • Black Optic Exterior Package
  • Top View Camera System

E tron has these options. @ndhapodkar

Hello,

I’m looking for

Audi S4
premium or premium +
36/12 or 36/10
Black

Almost at the end of my current A4 lease.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

is the e-tron pricing still available?

1 Like

Any Q5e P+ or Q5 P+s right now?

1 Like

All pricing that is posted in Original thread is still available! Please contact us via text or message here.

818-263-0533

You might have a typo here. Max MSD is higher than non? I think it is a copy/paste from the Q5e immediately below.

Hi Sam,
I am interested in E-TRON, are there any rebates,Loyalty, Audi Lease Loyalty, Audi Affinity(6% off MSRP) that can be applied on top of these quotes?

Regards,
MD

1 Like

Pricing is as is. All rebates have already been applied. Currently Audi does not offer any loyalty or Costco rebate either.

Currently leasing Q7 and qualify for pull ahead program. Looking for 2021 Q7 55 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles (black on black)
Los Angeles area and looking for better deal than currently quoted.

MSRP= $71,790
SELLING PRICE= $66,047 (8%)
RV at 54% with AUDICARE
MF= 0.00105
$3000 down (including drive off) and $950 monthly.
Plan to do max MSD’s but looking for better quote first if possible. PLEASE HELP!

1 Like

Have you posted an inquiry on the Edmunds forums for the 2021 Q7 asking what the base MF is - and if there are any current incentives - so that you know your starting point? Nobody here will know if .00105 is base or marked up, so find that out first.

Then, negotiate on the car. 8% off is weak, but it’s the beginning of a month when the model year isn’t that deep in. So you’ll have to shop around - find all the inventory in your region and get some competition going. I think you can get to 10% off MSRP.

And if there are no incentives, then I think you should probably just wait until there are… or your monthly is going to suck.

This car shouldn’t cost you more than $720/mo plus tax when all is said and done. That said, YMWV. But $950? Hard pass.

1 Like

Sam, its Doug in San Diego re: E-Tron. The premium plus trim units we saw today were consistently about $6K higher than your advertisement ($77,xxx). I texted you earlier, LMK, thank you.

1 Like

What would be the price for lease on Premium Plus Q5e? I’am we’re(most of us) in the same boat…that is , adaptive cruise and lane keep are expected for a new car. So I am guessing P+ will have it, hence asking.

2 Likes

@Lee_kn Thank you for the interest. We have sent you and message and will work on posting the premium plus pricing on the OP.

1 Like

I am looking for Audi Q7 2020//2020 lease deal, any good deal coming ?

1 Like

For the Etron, what’s the Monthly with 10k and 12k miles?

1 Like

Please text us for more specific pricing 818-263-0533. Every mile bump you lose 1% residual!

A post was merged into an existing topic: EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

Audi A4 Blowout for All the Hakrs!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi A4 Premium
MSRP: $43,XXX
Monthly Payment: $299 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3200
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

E-Tron Sale Until End of the Month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi E-TRON
MSRP: $71,XXX
Monthly Payment: $479 plus tax (w/ max MSD $449 plus tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

Exact Unit Below!

2 Likes

Hi,
What would be the number for premium plus version of Etron?
Thank you!

1 Like

All pricing in Original Post has been enhanced until the end of the month by $15!!!

1 Like