💯 NYCLIFE MARCH Volvo/Polestar Updated deals! Polestar starting at $235/mo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Reviews:

We work with a plethora of dealers, and are bound to find a car that meets your needs. Part of the reason we get the best pricing is the volume of deals and great relationships we have with our dealers, leading to you, the buyer, getting the best deal possible.

Lease Consultant in Tri-State. Based out of NY
Our Mission: The best car buying experience at the lowest price possible!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Instagram: @_car_q
My email is: qobrien.carq@gmail.com

What’s the process?
First, we find the car you are looking for and confirm numbers with you to make sure is to find the car you are looking for and at the price you are looking for. Once confirmed, we ask for $100 upfront.

After the retainer fee is paid, I will send you a link to a dealer credit app, 100% secure to input your information.

Once approved, we schedule a time for you to pickup the vehicle! Once picked up the remainder of our fee is due and you are on the road in your brand new car!

When you reach out please answer this:

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. If you qualify for any rebates? Costco/First responder/Loyalty?

NEW:

DEMO:

16 Likes

You have to put the DAS amount in the title or take out the monthly numbers from the title.

2 Likes

I went and shopped a GLI today because I’m interested even though I know it would be bad. $400 a month with $3000 DAS. Why would anyone do something like that when there are Volvos like this. Lawd, do I ask myself.

1 Like

What color is the demo S60 T6?

I would love to jump in a XC60 or XC90 but have 21 months left on a 2018 Tiguan SEL.

Hey is there a college grad discount on these?

No there isn’t!

Do they do out of state deals?
I’m in Oregon.

You won’t ship from MA but will from NY?

2 Likes

@Ursus Oops, I thought this was a west coast deal sheet.

My scope and cars have changed so much in the past few days, LH is to blame for this!
I also just saw that Infiniti offers loyalty of $1500. I never received a code in the mail though. Maybe because I thought I was set on not getting an Infiniti.

Ignorance is bliss. :-X

1 Like

Are the S60s 2019 or 2020 models?

2019 models

Lowered prices on the 2020 XC90 T5. 359+tax, best in the tri-state

2 Likes

Any 2020 XC90 Inscriptions - 6 passenger yet?

1 Like

what color is the 2020 XC90 T5 ?

Sent a PM with questions…

1 Like

Hi Quentin, Curious what colors ext/int you have on the 3 XC90s. Also, do you have a reliable shipper.

Updated:

XC60 update:

350+ tax, T6 Momentum
403+ tax, T6 R-design, 62k msrp

S60:

279+ tax, T6 AWD momentum, 41k msrp

1 Like

Hey Q

I currently have an xc 90 t6 mom with 7 months left.

Whats the best way to jump on one of you deals getting rid of my currently lease?

Wait for another month for 6 months pull ahead

1 Like