Jaguar Land Rover JANUARY CALIFORNIA DEALS

Acq fee is capped, so the only variable is cap reduction and cap red tax. To simpify my deal sheet, I did $3500 across the board. Obviously if I do zero cap red deal on Evoque, your payment will be higher. So “Etc”, cap reduction in this case, is not a gray area and applied towards the deal.

1 Like

So that’s $7 dollars. Like $2k in CCR here, safe assumption?

Pull ahead 3 months

On Evoque - yes (not in the office to tell you exact amount)

Honestly, I’m not currently in the market but will be in the next few months. It was more of a question out of curiosity than specific interest in anything at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to respond though.

Can you send me the build on this car?

2019 Range Rover Sport SE MHEV
MSRP $72XXX $855+tax 33m

Thanks

what’s your email

Please send me the options (sticker) of the $117k RR

Hey do you have multiple of the Evoques? And is it possible to do 12k miles?

Hi @AndreJLR

See the F Pace demo is sold. Question for you, how does Jaguar calculate residual on demos/loaners?

TIA!

JLR is using Chase. Rules are the same as new cars, except if demo/loaner is over 300 miles - need to buydown miles. On the car with MSRP over 50k with 1000 miles residual is lowered by 1000 * $.30 = $300

3 Likes

Recently got a test drive certificate PIN with 10% off MSRP on most model except RRS and RR. Is this new cert useful when stacked with other offers?

Can you message me that certificate? And what vehicle are you looking for?

1 Like

Are you able to obtain vehicles from other dealerships or only offer what’s at your location?

Yes I can, but as usual best price is on in-stock inventory

We leased the F-Pace 30t Prestige from Andre. It was a great experience from A-Z. I can’t recommend him and JLR Ventura enough. Thank you Andre!

2 Likes

Updated deal spreadsheet, please review and let me know if you have any questions.

Andre

PM’d you. Thanks

I have updated the spreadsheet with September deals. Not major changes from August/Labor Day.

whats the selling prices for discovery sport ?