Jaguar I-Pace or Audi e-tron lease

Hello All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. In the past I’ve used the forum to assist me in leasing 2 BMWs, and 1 mini. Thanks!!!

I’m now considering leasing either an i-Pace or e-tron. I live in Colorado and have found that dealers here are pretty helpless and want to play old school games…

I looked at an I-Pace SE last week and have been going round and round with the dealer. They are quoting me something that makes no sense to what I’m seeing here on the forums…

36/12
$0 DAS
$916-926mo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
$80399 MSRP
$64989 Sales Price
$66599 Gross Cap
$12500 Rebate
$55014 Net Cap
(No taxes are included in these calculations)

They claim the residual is 33% because this is a 2020 port stock car and that per JLR the standard residuals do not apply…

I have not looked at numbers on an e-tron due to a the local Audi dealer is owned by some shysters that annoyed me in the past…

Any one care to chime in or know what’s actually going on??

I live in Colorado, but can register cars in a few other states…
Southern California - Dad’s
Georgia - Mom’s
Washington - Vacation house

Thanks in advance!

jeez that residual is killing you. would definitely move on from that dealer or at least from that car. try going through costco to submit for the e-tron deal and see what dealers show up - maybe a different one that hasnt annoyed you.

where’s your WA vacation home (i’m in seattle)

Yeah it seems about 10% lower than what I’ve seen.

I will do the Audi thing, and hopefully find a better dealer.

We are about 2 hours north of Spokane in Ione. I fell in love with it a few years ago when I was working in Seattle! I do miss the food!!

Nice! best of luck

Thank you so much!

I checked on Edmunds for residuals and was given the following info. The person was unfamiliar with a lower residual on these cars… Anyone have any additional info on these port cars? Looks like I may end up with an Audi at this point.

36/15
.00023 MF and 41% residual
$1750 dealer lease cash

In the northeast, a broker told me it’s this:

36/15
.00173 MF and 46% residual
$2k loyalty
$6000 marketing allowance

plus the normal $7500 BEV

Maybe you’ll fare better than I did, but I received some ludicrous offers from dealers for the i-Pace. $1219 / month + $2,500 DAS…where do I sign?

1 Like

I keep seeing these priced well in OC but I can’t find a lease deal to match. List sale price is $58,000 with an $87,000 MSRP on a new HSE. But then to lease they are still sky high?

Anyone found a good lease deal?