Jaguar F-Type Lease Transfer - SoCal - 31 Months Left, 1,100 miles/month, $507.63/month

All,

Putting up my base white Jaguar F-Type lease. Price is $507.63 + tax (comes out to $552.05 if you live in LA).

The monthly price includes 12k+ miles a year and full coverage / insurance on tires, rims, glass, and minor dings / scratches.

Car has 1,800 miles and 31 months left on the lease. You will get about 1,100 miles a month. Car was leased from Jaguar / Land Lover of Santa Monica.

Car is in perfect condition, has been garage kept, and only used as a weekend vehicle.

Reason for giving up this sexy car: Moving to NYC and do not need it.

US Bank has a $150 credit application fee and $500 transfer fee paid by buyer. You need excellent credit (750+) to qualify.

I will not ship the car and price is non-negotiable. I’ll put it up on lease trader if no takers but figured I’d offer our fellow Hackrs first dibs.

Please PM if you’re interested. Car is located in Venice, CA.

1 Like

Hi @exhilaration,
I’m interested but can’t pm…please send me some interior and exterior pictures as well as the window sticker. Thanks.

dazhahs23 at gmail will work.

Is this still available?

Sure is, let me know if you’re interested. I have some inquiries but first to get approved takes it.

1 Like

Dang, just noticed you won’t ship/