Jaguar F-Type lease questions

Hi, I am looking to lease an F type and the best deal I have found on a 2018 340hp and was quoted:
Msrp $72,618
3k total out of pocket
39 months
5k miles/yr (don’t need many)
$589/mo
BUT then two dealers told me about the crazy incentives on the 17’ Type R’s and I found two at:
Msrp: $112k
3k total out of pocket
39 mo
5k miles yr
$787/mo
Is this a crazy deal for a $112,000 car? What do you guys think?
Thanks a lot

Before any responses come in, you might want to give a few more details. While some folks can back into your exact details, it’s best to know what kind of sales price they are giving you and MF.

When I was shopping for a 2017 F-type, they were offering off flat 20k on the 2016s, that’s even before “dealing”. Does it make sense to get a 2017? Sure, if you’re willing to settle for the non-refreshed exterior and the terrible infotainment/navi. These were refreshed for 2018.

Further, you might want to hit up edmunds forum to get the residuals on 5k, 10k, 12k. I really don’t think it’ll make sense for you to lease at 5k miles, the residual hit is probably very minimal.

I don’t think the in infotainment is that bad. The Navi is painfully slow entering destinations, but the Bluetooth connectivity is so good that I use my phone anyway. I wouldn’t let this deter from 2017 model.

Seats are fantastic. Enough adjustments that they fit like a glove.

I think that’s a bit high for an R

What part of the country is this?

Well my wife drove the Type R yesterday and she loved it. The exhaust note is incredible lol. This is in South FL. My local dealer came down some more and I am waiting on another dealers final offer. I’m not sure on the MF or residual. I’m not planning to buy the car at the end of the lease.

Looking at the following deal. Appreciate any feedback.

2017 F-Type R convert
$890 per month (includes MN tax @ 6.5%)
39/10
First month payment due upfront, no other money down
MSRP $116k
MF .00046
Residual 52%

I just leased the R at the terms I originally posted. I pinned two dealers against each other and called a third but this was the lowest I could find. Sounds like you have a pretty good deal, considering the msrp.