Ivan Audi - SoCal Internet Manger

Mod deleted.

@dcdirector and others, this thread is for reviews only.

Contacted @IvanAudi today regarding an upcoming 2019 Audi A6 lease. I received a quick response and fantastic feedback for my current situation. Iā€™ll definitely be working with @IvanAudi in the near future after my current Audi lease comes to an end. If youā€™re in the Southern California area, I highly recommend reaching out to @IvanAudi.

Another satisfied prospective customer of Ivan. Not only is he straightforward on pricing but heā€™s wicked prompt when responding to texts for specific cars. All I do is give him a stock number and he runs fair numbers with his recommendation.
Straight up guy!

Quick Feedback about Ivan,

Briefly had a chance to work with Ivan, He is professional, courteous and responded quickly for my queries. Highly recommended.

I recommend @IvanAudi to anyone looking for an Audi. Talked to Ivan for a friend. He made the whole process transparent and easy for her. She loves her new SQ5

I have tried reaching @IvanAudi through here and the direct number. He is unresponsive. Looks like no interest in a new business. Iā€™m now working with another Dealer that I found on here and will update with regards to my experience once I finalize the deal.

He hasnā€™t been on the site since 7/13, and hasnā€™t advertised anything recently. When did you contact him for a point of reference? Maybe heā€™s on vacation or no longer with that dealer.

Heā€™s very much still there. Just been talking with him about leasing an s3. Easy to deal with and no going back and forth. Very much would recommend.