It's OVER. Lexus PGA certificates are over. But the lawsuits are just beginning

Sure, always upfront. And she told I didn’t have to drive (she sold me my S60 last year). And I said I wanted to drive S90 and would take it for $350/mo all in :slight_smile:
BTW: I also got $75 gc from Audi which I definitely did not intend to buy, but wanted to drive new Q5.

Wait - are you really saying that you faking URL is the same as me getting GC cards? )))

That would have been fraud no? Doesn’t Volvo expect the person to drive? Just because dealer told you (you said you were coming back from the fish market, maybe the smell of the fish made her unwilling to give you a test drive lol)…

No I am saying Lexus is better off with giving 1k to people who actually buy the car, rather than Volvo giving $50 to losers who will never buy from them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not on my part… LOL

And how do you know what’s better for Lexus and Volvo? LOL
Besides, I deserve more than $50 from them by buying Volvos for about 15 years.
Where is your Lexus, BTW? You cheated Lexus out of $1k, by your own logic :slight_smile:

Must be Karma, I totalled it just as I was pulling out of the dealership :slight_smile: As they say, crime doesn’t pay :slight_smile:

Lexus has been handing out these coupons like candy for years at driving events, car shows and in association with sports events. I assume they know what they are doing, and make tons of money in the long run by issuing the coupons.

1 Like

I am 150% sure that if Lexus, BMW or any other automaker could take from us 1000$ extra they would

You don’t think they planned to subsidise only a certaint amount of cars and budgeted for only a certain amount of $$$? Think again

Hi,

Can you please pm me your Lexus PGA Certificate?
I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

Interesting…

1 Like

The title of the thread is literally, the certificates are over

3 Likes

Can someone please send me the certificate? Is it only for purchasing or Leasing also?

So funny…

I love that the response I got immediately was another person asking for the certificate. Reading skills are highly under rated!

3 Likes

My wife and I are in negotiations now for an RX and did not get the cert. If someone in the forum has one they could share, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

I think @Siejammy has some to share. You should ask him :laughing:

2 Likes

It looks like the coding skills of the Lexus certificate website developers were also not up to par :slight_smile:

I just got a call from the general manager of my local Lexus dealer. He wanted to know how I got the PGA cert. I said it was offered online in May thats how I got it. He is going to verify the certificate with lexus and get back to me. @chrispbacon is there a possibility that I may get in trouble for using that certificate?

Do not worry - chrispbacon also sells get-out-of-jail certificates and he knows a good lawyer. Just send another $50 :slight_smile:

1 Like