It's OVER. Lexus PGA certificates are over. But the lawsuits are just beginning

Nice job… f… you 20 character limit

Lol these people are still jealous we got some amazing deals. But no, the deal is no longer available.

1 Like

Has anyone actually been sued? Seems like a lot of hyperventilating and no actual data points.

1 Like

Only @vhooloo. He took fifth.

The Lexus computer system for generating lawsuits filled in the wrong names, just like their system for the certificates. So my lawsuit went to Ursus :slight_smile:

Also since we did not hear about claw backs or dealer repo of the leases with certificates, it seems certain Lexus accepted the certificates and quietly “ate” any losses from the fraudulent ones …

Boom! Crisp got a new business for you! Send out fake Lexus lawsuits!!! :rofl::joy::rofl::oncoming_police_car::rotating_light::police_car::oncoming_police_car::rotating_light::man_shrugging:t2:

As a disclaimer this was a joke and no one should do that. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

anyone got any certificates with my name on it :wink:

I have one. It has my name on it…MUD.

please feel free to send it to me if you wont be using it :smile:

My wife has one with her name on it, and we are planning on presenting it to the dealer in December if she decides the Lexus IS300 is the car she wants to lease.

Do you think the dealer would accept that certificate if you sent me a copy?

No definitely not. They each have a unique code. There is no way of getting one at this point