It's OVER. Lexus PGA certificates are over. But the lawsuits are just beginning

Why so angry? Cuz he only sent you 1 donation instead of 3?

OH man, let us stop with that please :slight_smile:

It’s simple common sense. One certificate, one use. Why would you use it 3 times? If that’s the case, it’s open and shut. You owe the dealer 2k.

I guarantee you lexus incentive support thought the dealer was trying to do some stupid shit to get extra reimbursements.

That’s rich, coming from you – the guy who manipulated the system to generate these fraudulent certificates in the first place.

1 Like

No I’m not that stupid. I asked for three different certs for each respective individual.

So @chrispbacon did 3 different certificates for me.

let’s take this to pm

Cool. So what’s the plan of action moving forward?

So the dealer is questioning all 3 certs that chrispbacon provided you? Not surprising.

Nah, you opened this thread so keep it here in the open. Why hide now, the fun just begins.

2 Likes

No just the one for my car.

Did chrispbacon provide any disclaimer about the cert? I’d demand your donation back and $1k for your troubles. :+1:

1 Like

Guys, lets not all turn against @chrispbacon he helped some of us get a lower price on our leases.

1 Like

…that you will have to give back now

Remember the one guy who went in for a lease, came out with a loan on a Lexus w/o realizing it?

This thread is giving the other one a run for its money

1 Like

…through fraud.

I dont like that the other users are vilifying him. He did it to help us. Anybody on this forum would jump on any half opportunity to get a lower payment just like I or many other people that took advantage of chrispbacon’s certificate did.

1 Like

People were vilifying him before the rebates blew up in your face.

People on this website, in general, understand that leases are complicated financial constructs, and the more you know about them the more you can use leasing to score good deals on cars.

Using unilateral actions to reduce lease costs has not been the goal of the site, IMHO.

5 Likes

Chrispbacon is just a modern day Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich evil megacorporations to give to the poor, powerless lessee of Lexus lol. Next up - Chrispbacon 7k certificate for purchase of RC-F lol … Any takers?

3 Likes

I know one. @vhooloo? LOL