It's OVER. Lexus PGA certificates are over. But the lawsuits are just beginning

Well of course he is going to say “No” (if he even responds, that is). All he cared about was making some money off donations like a cheap craigslist hooker. Good luck trying to get him to accept any responsibility for his actions now.

You’ve all been warned here multiple times about dealing with him. Dealers are not stupid, they read forums like this also.

3 Likes

Don’t be so dramatic at worse, the dealer will get him to cough up 1k :slight_smile:

1 Like

The worse thing is I’ve done 3 deals with this certificate for friends and family

By the way, since this thread is back up at the top, I figured I’d share that more lazy visitors with no reading comprehension have PM’d me looking for their free handout of which I had nothing to do with :rofl:

Do you feel bad for your friends/family or that you helped cheat the dealer out of $3k?

And you know because… you didn’t use the cert and have nothing to worry about? LOL

At worse - they may report him to authorities, request $1K back is at best :slight_smile:

It’s like MAdoff, if he had kept his scheme to the first 1 billion he would have been fine, but he got greedy and kept going :slight_smile:

My other alias is chrispbacon, so yeah I know lol.
Just kidding. What do you think will happen? The dealer will alert the AG and the ATF/FBI will knock down on his door for 1k? And he will be deported to Gtimo for unAmerican activities and waterboarded everyday by the CIA?

No idea, and that’s what all the folks who used it should worry about. What if it goes up to Lexus level and will be handled by them?

Oh no, Lexus level. Will they be sending assassin Ninjas from Head office? Or a sumo wrestler?
As I said, they will send you a letter saying unable to verify rebate, please note your adjusted payment… End of Story…

I think worst case will be Lexus simply doesn’t honor ones that are flagged and the some people owe the dealer a grand (or a few). On the other hand, someone who enabled the use and distribution of these manipulated certs and profited from it is another story should they choose to pursue it.

Yep, most likely. But no one here knows for sure, right?

Dude u submitted the same certificate 3 times?

The man himself …

I am 60% sure ,…

So a one-time use coupon was used more than once. The question is who’s responsibility is it to validate the authenticity of the certificate and at what stage in the process?

All the certificates go to lexus incentive support. Like 2 chicks in charge of a fax machine.

The dealership would be the responsible party.

Lexus would just charge back the rebate when they figure it out and the dealership would foot the bill.

It’s on them to decide if it’s worth it to sue someone for 3k… which from my experience, they’d be happy to do since they can just recoup the legal fees in said lawsuit.

Look @ the thread title