It's Costco Volvo time!

Is it better to fully negotiate a lease and then drop the Costco deal on them or be up front with it from the start? Looking for XC90.

It’s probably because they have no idea what an XC14 is

Different people will have differing opinions on this. Personally, I like to be upfront with exactly what I want. I’ve never seen the value in trying to drag things on and inch up to the actual deal.

2 Likes

I don’t even have a Costco nearby and that’s exactly what I did hoping for this (and you can buy 5 generic Flonase for like $20 online from them).

2 Likes

Michael, please undo if I’m not allowed to, but I modified the faq to include everything else Costco orders lease rebates for, as well as added BMW CCA, expanded the Penfed list and added requirements, and some formatting so everything looks nicer.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

It’s really unfortunate that this year’s Cosco program did not also have any directives on pricing like it did last year.

I’m not having any luck getting V60 polestars below sticker. Stock is low and everyone that will be built for 2020 has been. Not A Plan eligible either.

At MSRP I want Overseas Delivery…

1 Like

To anyone curious, in SoCal, even with both Healthcare worker + Coscto, deals on the XC60 T6 R Design absolutely suck.

Can you stack Costco, USAA, and First Responder? I see it says stack USAA with Costco but wasn’t sure if all 3 work together.

Stacking seems to vary by region.

I think this is the same affinity bonus, at least in the regions I’ve checked.

Say more. Pre-incentive discounts low? I haven’t looked at residual/MF/incentives this month for that trim.

Region specific 100%. I know Costco and First Responder stack everywhere, but at least in NE, Loyalty + Career/Job doesn’t stack. So far, I’ve heard only Midwest has lower loyalty, and Career/Job that does stack. I have no clue with USAA though.

oh gosh i may have to do this!

Are you in the east coast? Outside of the one broker dealer haven’t heard of other deals

Insert :clap: for that broker! Woot woot

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

loyalty and first responder don’t stack

1 Like

Depends on region

Where can I find details about the teacher and first responder cash? Is it northeast only? I’m in norcal.

If loyalty and COstco stack + MSDS maybe there will be killer deals. I am only doing this if it is a killer deal. I have the S90 and I know it is not part of this promotion. I would have to figure out one of the models they have. Volvo dealers around me, in my option pretty unfriendly. Volvo like all car dealers is going to face the worst new car market in 20 years or more. Possibly much more. If buyers/lease customers realize its a Chinese manufacturer, that might not be a selling point these days. Right before this pandemic broke out to full tilt a Volvo salesperson called me and she was trying to waste my time with the usual nonsense. She got nasty with me. Hard to imagine. They are also terrible if you have to bring in the car for the oil change or whatever. Hustle you to pay for a tire rotation on a 60K car that should be free. Typical service manager with a chip on his shoulder where everything is a big production, even installing new mats. Doing me a favor as I had defective mats in the S90, and the replacements still had a similar issue. I usually go for the best deal. I also think toward the final week or so or final days when the Costco offer ends things might be even better. They know once the Costco deal is over what little business they attracted will be long gone. My business partner got screwed on the last Costco deal because he was not a member by the deadline and they would not bend whatsoever. I called Costco. It was nonsense because his membership lapsed and Costco still uses that time in the renewal. They would not change it. For the teacher bonus does that apply to retired teachers? Thinking for my parents.

They do.

Volvo is as much Chinese manufacturer as Sweden’s, Belgium’s and American. They are owned by Chinese Geely

2 Likes