*SOLD OUT FOR THE MONTH *! ENCORE GROUP LEASE ! $150 + TAX p/m 24m/10k 8 SPOTS!

2 weeks is before the end of the month so I dont see a problem. However, you will have to sign the lease contract to hold vehicle with the group deal. PM please for more questions. Thanks

Mani…do one in CA or closer to the West Coast :slight_smile:

1 Like

telling @mani_is_kool his deals are so good that you wished he’d find you the same deal in CA (which is generally considered to be one of the best states for lease deals) is about as much props as you can give anyone and I agree! :champagne:cheers to that

3 Likes

lol Thanks guys ! Its an honor and I truly appreciate the kind words !

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

@mani_is_kool - PM’ed you. Thanks.

Update i now have 3 cars remaining. Any other units after these 3 will be either demo, or the pearl white color units which are subject to price difference.

I can check for you. I checked envision preferred numbers without any verification of incentives and I got 300 +tax, with 500+ tax drive off

I get so many nails in my tires from surrounding construction sites that on my next lease i’m going to consider it. Sometimes they can’t patch the tires and then you need to buy a new one, so having the peace of mind that comes with the tire protection especially when it’s free is a nice little bonus on this lease.

Is this deal good in nyc

I have twi clients from NY a part if this group right now. But not being transported, they will keep cars here.

Anyone here have leasing experience for GA? A fellow hackr wants to be in on deal but is in Atlanta. Im not sure about the tax criteria there because I have heard stories. Can client get car from here and do his taxes over there himself?

You are a broker now, so you should know, not us.

2 Likes

Lol thanks bear ! I didnt know I had to pass a brokers exam for all 50 states :yum:

Well, you have to know what you do. Right? Can’t imagine @nyclife, @Benedetto or any other broker asking community for information :slightly_smiling_face:

I can understand, but they are serving the nation, while Im only serving FL (also mentioned on my registrstion ) but wanted to help a fellow hackr interested in group deal.

Your dealer should know, not you.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks ! 202020

Ny but can drive anywhere in tri state

Yawn indeed. Another encore deal …