Is this NX250 2024 lease a good deal?

I’m new to leasing world, curious if this is a good deal on a 2024 NX250 AWD

This deal is based on trading in my 2015 Nissan Altima. Would love to get feedbacks from the hackrs. :slight_smile:

It looks like a better vehicle to buy and not lease. You are paying about $30k over 3 years with a purchase option of annother $28245.

3 Likes

100% Finance it

Lexus vehicles have terrible lease programs

2 Likes

And don’t forget to maximize the value of your trade.

Appreciate the feedback everyone. My plan is to lease my first luxury car for the next 3 years and financing my next car. I’m going through a broker on this deal, should I go straight to the dealerships?

If you are set on leasing this is the WRONG vehicle, maybe check out Audi deals instead

2 Likes

Is that $2709 from your altima or is that more cash you have to pay.

To evaluate this deal, you’ll need to know the selling price (how much off MSRP) as well as the money factor (probably sky-high, you can verify the buy rate on Rate Findr).

As others have said, this is likely a better vehicle to finance than lease. You’ll probably have similar payments over a good 6 year loan (search the forum for credit union rates). Lexus SUVs historically have held their value well.

Ok but why? What’s the rationale here?

If you can get a better discount, more power to you. But it won’t change the RV and buyrate MF which are set in stone by the bank. That’s the biggest reason it leases poorly. Another, say, $1,000 off the negotiated selling price still won’t make it a palatable lease.