Is this information correct regarding the Porsche Macan T AWD or is the Porsche dealership lying?

I went to test drive a Macan T AWD and was ready to lease the vehicle
so this is the deal I wanted before walking in and thought It was feasible

They agreed to the 8% discount but added some adds on that total $1799 , $999 wrapped to protect the vehicle and $799 for some tracker to help locate the vehicle since its needed according to them and non-negotiable.
which brought the discount to 5.63%, the part that confuses me is this: So the manager claims that the Money Factor that he can used for Tier 1 credit is 0.00426.
When I told him that didn’t make sense, he pull out a sheet where he showed me that Tier 1 credit for Porsche lease range from 0.0032 to 0.00426.

I asked to have base money factor which is what’s included in the calculator above the 0.0026, he claims its only available on a one pay lease and that’s the only way he can lower the money factor.
So is the calculator money factor based on a one pay lease or was he lying ? This is the deal they were offering

He’s lying. The addons are also BS. I’d shop elsewhere.

4 Likes

Thank you.

They are showing you a huge discount, and then making it back up almost entirely with other crap.

I should be able to get you a nice and clean deal on a T at 6% off with buy-rate money factor.

3 Likes

.0034 is the base for T1 for under 43 months. The most they can mark it up is to .0042. .00426 would be at a T3 rate with some markup. It also sounds like it is a very old program since .0032 has not been the base for many months.

He is correct here. .0026 is the base for a one-pay.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.