Is this good deal? 740i 2021

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

Hi
I live in az
This is Courtesy loaner 740i 2021 with 3,700miles.
Is this good price?
36/15k
0 drive off.
1,078/month
Available loyalty offer
Dealership said this quote included incentive.
51%residual 0.00093 mf :point_left:from Edmund forum

No idea for the market, but almost $1100 a month for a standard 740i is INSANE!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have worried about blacking out the car/dealer details as I don’t think anyone will be in a hurry to swipe this one out from under you.

4 Likes

Try to input into the calculator. That let’s us quickly assess pre-incentive discount and other inputs.

2 Likes

$1,000+ for a 740i loaner? Nobody cares what discount shows up on the calculator

4 Likes

You totally need Kahu on a 7 series. My feeling is that you can do better, especially on a low msrp spec. Low hanging fruit would be to get the ‘value adds’ taken off.

Arrowhead doesn’t have the best rep.
Plug in the numbers in the calculator, I wouldn’t be surprised if the MF is marked up despite what they’re telling you.

Contact @Clutch , might be able to do better.

1 Like

Yep, just trying to understand the proposed deal structure to add more constructive criticism than the obvious.

I don’t think you will get anywhere with this dealer if they came at your with these numbers

2 Likes

Move to a strategy of making offers. Or you will keep getting garbage quotes like this.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

Add demo miles in calculator if applicable

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:
1 Like

It was in fact not a good deal.

We’d love to help @phoenix we know the AZ market very well :slight_smile:

Remove the nearly $10k in customer cash and then yes it’s an okay deal, not great. They are trying to screw you massively as this is written.

$9379.50 customer cash / 36 months is $260 a month. That’s a start to lose cut that out of pocket customer cash and get that in discount instead.

Honesty with a quote like this I would find another dealer. These guys are going to be a PITA the entire deal with this beginning.

@nextlevelautobrokers just posted a new one in the low $800’s for a 2022 I believe.

Or @phoenix let @clutch hook you up. For a $500 or so broker fee these guys can save you a grip.

Jesus this is horrible

I had a lead for a 2021 740i xdrive loaner 36/7.5k 90k msrp at $779 with $779 DAS. Obviously this mileage would bump this up into mid to high $800. Car sat there since last September, it is gone now. Find a different dealer, there is not much you can knock off here or visit LH broker tab. Go to a BMW UDE site and book an event near you and get a OL code for additional $1000 incentive.

I just went to the coolest dealership and they were super nice to me and offered an amazing deal.

I can get a fully loaded Hyundai Elantra with only $5,000 down and $499 per month. Do you guys think it’s a good deal?

<<< It’s a joke - please don’t take this seriously >>>

1 Like

Did you ask for the money factor?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.