Monthly: $663

Need real numbers:

MSRP
Sale Price
Money Factor
Residual
Term
Mileage

That aside, let’s just look at MSRP and nothing else. You’re at an effective $800 per month (don’t know the mileage, it’d change my opinion, but not much) for a $61k car. That’ somewhere between lousy and horrible. Not attractive.

Get a better understanding on the numbers I’ve listed, check Edmunds, search the forum for other S4s. Audis seem to have low RV, which isn’t helping you, and don’t typically lease all that well.

If you’re looking for a deal, Audi doesn’t look like the place to be.

Here’s a reference point for you from last month. I’m sure the deals have changed but this ought to be worth something to you. But, again, if you’re looking for a deal, Audi doesn’t look like the place to be. Search some of the recent BMW leases from both marketplace and ask the hackrs sections.

If you need 15k a year @ 39 months you will not find a “deal” especially with Audi. Buying used would probably be a better option.

1 Like

I got the lease as mentioned above for $523 per month with seven MSD’s car was originally six $59,800 they took off close to 13 by the time incentives were done… I can look into the paperwork for more details if you’re interested 2000 down as well

At 15k miles and 39 months you will absolutely need audicare for the 45k and potential 55k mile service just in case you happen to go over mileage.

This generation of car is actually not bad to own used. Maintenance is much lower than the previous, out going S4. A huge drop in maintenance costs was the transition from the s Tronic transmission to ZF automatic.

You have an Audi rep here saying you can get a better deal: @AudiGuan check to see what he can do and maybe it’s cheaper overall to ship it to you from Santa Monica!

1 Like

This is right. You aren’t finding a 3/45 Audi S4 for a hacker worthy deal. I would also say buy CPO but a quick search shows fairly limited S4 availability on the east coast.

There is a reason you see way more BMW and Infiniti deals on here versus Audi. If you really want the car and can afford it, get it (after getting a few additional % off MSRP) It’s not a 1% deal but if it makes you happy. If you want a deal on a comparable car, maybe a 340i? From Edmunds it looks like the 2018s 3 series still has lease support although that could be regional/wrong

1 Like

Yeah, this is correct.