Is this a good lease deal for 2022 alfa romeo giulia veloce

Lots of free advice has been given to you. If you think you are getting a good deal on this car, then you are free to sign it.

Good luck.

I’m trying to research what other people are paying for this car but since it’s the 22 model there’s not much info but most dealers I contacted I end up paying 30k in 42 months but on this I’m at 27059

Then, no offense, why ask for advice at all? Posters here have already given their opinion, and you give the strong impression you don’t care.

I’d probably contact a broker to see if they can do better (there are not many Giulia deals here, as far as I can remember).

You’re not taking anyone’s advice so go ahead and sign.

The salesman will thank you since you paid for his family vacation in Europe.

Op

Post a share link from your calculator to this thread

OP thinks they are getting the best deal ever on a 2022 model.

Care to answer? What are the incentives from the manufacturer on this car?

Do you have a Penfed membership? If I recall, there might be an incentive on Alfas for just being a member. Lots of info on this forum about signing up.

How many dealers did you contact? Were they all in PA?

I can’t disagree.

READ the fine print.

I contacted dealers in ohio jersey PA Maryland and Michigan

I’ll check that thanks man

that’s the quote with all info

How many? More than 30? Have you reached out to a broker as suggested?

You’re getting a manufacturer rebate of $1750. If you have not confirmed the info on Edmunds, you are going to get taken for a ride. How much is the dealer discounting the car?

About 5k before the rebate

This is the color I really want too I haven’t seen many dealers with it

So they’re quoting through ally. Do you want to use ally? How do the numbers compare to ccap?

I can have them check that thanks for the suggestion

Why are you asking the dealer how much they want you to pay? That is a question you should know the answer to before talking to a dealer.

Talking numbers with dealers is for finding someone willing to do your deal, not for finding out what something should cost.

looks like a solid deal though from what we can see.

Are you taking into account the $2500 used as a down payment to get the payment to $599/month over 42 months?

IMO, that’s a lot to pay for a $55k Giulia. However, I am not OP.

the discount off MSRP seems to be more than you would typically get these days.