Is this a good deal? Range Rover Sport V8 SC 2019

Please let me know your thoughts on this lease. It is located in South Florida but being registered in MN. Gave me the base MF but feel the discount is pretty weak. Down payment was $5K but it went up due to the additional taxes that need to be paid in MN.

The LH crowd doesn’t like RR deals.

I wouldn’t expect more than 4-5% discount on this car.

If you plug the numbers into the calc and you’re satisfied, target those.

1 Like

Because $62k to lease an RR for 30k miles :rofl:

6 Likes

The heart wants whatever check engine light it wants.

5 Likes

Neither do car people, range rover and maserati spend more time in the shop than most other cars multiplied by 100.

1 Like

Yeh but there is something quite nice about a big body RR.

Plus anyone who can afford one has at least one more car to drive while it’s in the shop.

1 Like

don’t get me wrong it’s a nice suv but not a fan of their reliability.

Yep! That’s why we lease

1 Like

Yknow? I almost find a 1% discount more insulting than a full MSRP offer. Not sure why.

Press for 5% discount (You could try for the 2% holdback also at your own peril) and then decide if it’s still for you. Best of luck.

2 Likes

If you get 5% on a new SC, bravo. I hope you do! Id be super impressed.

1 Like

You almost need it to make up for that horrendous money factor. (6.6% APR)

But yeah, it’ll take some serious chutzpah to get there. I’m shameless enough to try it but I’m not in the market for a car that costs as much as my mortgage monthly.

I was able to get 6% off a new auto for a customer, base mf. Look for a '19 should be doable.

Agreed on a 19 for sure!

Mine was on a '20, but probably best for him to look at a 19.

That’s great for an SC

Well done

It was a 110k auto. Seemed pretty high, probably why they did it.

2 Likes

Changed the information if everyone can weigh in please.

Oy. Have you read our advice and comments?

Its a $1400 discount or 1.5%.

Aside from what has already been said, what more can we suggest?

I changed the car which is why I bumped it but yes, have read the comments and advice. Thanks pal.

The money factor went down to 0.00138 which is why I was looking for an opinion on if the MF being low justifies the discount being low.