Is this a good deal on a 2021 X7

I am looking to get a deal on an X7 and would love to know if this is a good deal or not.

Based on 36mo/ 10k miles on 2021 X7 MSRP $85,645 discount $6,950 - total $78,695- two options:

• $1,113.05 per month with 10,400 out of pocket and 8050 being MSD
  • $917.21 per month with $15,600 out of pocket with $6650 being MSD

I tried getting it lower but no one is budging.

Write down your

1. Discount before incentives
  2. Incentives you qualify for
  3. RV
  4. MF
  5. Doc Fee

So we can put it on a calculator.

1 Like

Your best bet is getting a broker. Texas is a notorious crappy market to get a lease. There are a lot of brokers on here that work Texas and can help you out. That DAS for both deals are a killer.

2 Likes

I’d bet it’s going to be very difficult to get anything approaching a good deal on an X7 in Texas. It’s still fairly new, inventory is low and still lots of buyers out there buying anything with 4 wheels and a badge. I don’t know what the current norm is for a good dealer discount but targeting ex-loaners/demos is your best bet to leverage discount. Next you’re going to want sales tax credits, they’ll save you ~$3.5k alone on this sort of sales price.

Brokers probably won’t help unless the vehicle is from a Texas dealership due to the sales tax and delivery costs.

If you want to save a few hundred a month get an XC90, a little smaller and less punch but the pricing is infinitely better right now.

1 Like

We have some cars at our Texas dealerships and can discuss pricing with OP, but we also have a lot of customers shipping cars from the northeast for various reasons, and we’re getting them good deals from there. There are plenty of times the discount has far exceeded the cost of shipping, let alone better inventory selections/levels outside of Texas.

Based on * $917.21 per month with $15,600 out of pocket with $6650 being MSD
MSRP $85,645
Discount $6,950
Sale Price $78,695

Customer cash $10,400
Total Rebates $500
Total Cash and Rebates: $10,900
Security Deposit $8,050
Acquisition Fee: $925
Advanced Payments : $1,113.05
Upfront Charges: $341.25
Total Cap Reduction $1,395.70
Residual Amt: $47,961.20
Due on Delivery: $10,400

Sent you a direct message, I think I have some that I can deal on local

1 Like

Hmmm, I doubt the extra discount currently available out of state (plus delivery) is more than sales tax credits given the current market (obviously the market is fluid and sales tax credits aren’t always available). For fussy customers though out of state might be the only option due to inventory.

Also isn’t @Electric your same account? So one of your accounts (@IAC) tries to correct what I said and then your other account (@Electric) backs up what I said. I get there’s some nuance to it but what’s the point in trying to correct me when an hour later you agree with me?

Saw a black loaner/demo on BMW Arlington website today. If you’re in that part of Texas. Price had already been reduced to account for status, but could possibly get more. As usual, shoot for base MF and all possible incentives, on top an additional discount and tax credits (if available). Best of luck in your search! Planning to pick up an X7 for my wife in late 2021, so def would love to see more Texas data points!

2 Likes

Same group but different accounts and handlers. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s no tax credits in TX available right now past one-pay.

Good advice on XC90. Im in this position and will likely go that route.