Is this a good deal on a 19 Honda HRV?

I have been calling various dealerships looking for a $0 DAS suv for $250 a month or less including taxes. Honda has offered me the 2019 AWD hrv lx for $0 DAS and $249 a month. Does this seem like a good deal?

Doesn’t sound like it to me.

Got a crv EX-L for 0 das 299 a month. Think you can do better for the hrv

1 Like

How did you do that? I’ve called everyone dealer in town and this is by far the best offer I’ve gotten

what region are you in?

These numbers have no context to them but if there was some super secret price don’t you think someone would have hooked you up with it to make a sale?

Out of curiosity, have you literally just been blindly calling dealers saying “hey, do you have some sort of SUV I can get for $250 /mo with $0 DAS?”

1 Like

Was that crv ex-L Deal With AWD?
Or not

Ya. I was. Ended up just buying out the lease on my 16 Civic instead.

Great deal. Would you mind sharing your numbers?

Is this a good deal? I’m assuming the taxes/fees are killing it as I’m not putting any money down. I put in a fair amount of work to get MSRP down and make sure MF/RV are accurate.image

Beats me. Your image is almost impossible to read because of the quality/blur.

But considering it is an hr-v, the answer is most likely no. They lease horribly generally.

Rescanned image

Ah, much better, and not as bad as I would have expected. I think you can find more room in that discount, especially on a 19. Have you confirmed MF/RV/incentives with Edmunds?

Yeah, it’s not a terrible deal though I think there’s still some room on cap cost reduction as its '19 and it will be much harder to move in three weeks time…

MF/RV & incentives checked out and were just fine.

Are there no rebats/incentives? I don’t see any on the sheet.

Guessing the “1200 DC” is $1200 dealer cash, which is included in the sales price?

Ah, could be. If that’s the case, there should be a lot of room for improvement and this could actually turn in to the first not horrible hr-v lease that’s came through here.

1 Like