Is this a good deal? Mazda CX-9

Not to be rude, but have you read anything here on the site? Aside from this being a ridiculously awful deal, it is nearly $26,000 in payments on a $36,000 car. That’s 70% of the price, and the residual is 61%.

Run far and fast.

I think the $404 is the monthly payment not the $720

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but where are you coming up with that?

@Nexo917 @AP919 Touring with Premium Package
MSRP- 40, 515
Sales price- 36,650
DAS- $0
Monthly- $404.79
MF- 0.00040
Residual- $24,714

Would be happy to help and be able to save you a lot of money. Feel free to check out the Mazda deals I have posted

1 Like

I have seen them. Can you comment on what i posted? Also, DM me. Thx!

Sorry, I didn’t fully open the photo, and it looked like that was the payment. Either way, it’s not a good deal.

Do you mind explaining why?

It’s an effective payment of $392, which is a sub 1% deal on a Mazda. Not sure how that’s a bad deal assuming 10k or higher (didn’t see that listed). Regardless, @Timgaydos you should really link up with @AutoNinjas. His deal on this car takes it from good to great.

2 Likes

For starters, the discount is poor. I have seen prices much better than this. You also need to check the MF. I can’t find that number anywhere on Edmunds.

@AutoNinjas how can I get in touch with you? Can I give you my cell number?

Can it get better? Yes. Is a 9.5% discount on a Mazda poor? Not by any definition. Read around to see the struggles of the community attempting to get to even 8% before incentives at most dealers. It’s important that we do our homework but also have realistic expectations. Pretty sure best I’ve seen on this particular model is 13%, but most will never get dealers that low no matter the approach. I think @AutoNinjas current deals are the best I’ve seen on this car.

2 Likes