Is this a good deal 2018 accord sport

Ah yes FL seems to be a totally different beast, sorry about that. But can’t you lease out of state?? I wish I could hook you up with my Honda dealer in MI but you can’t go out of state with an MI lease. I got 15% off my 18 Accord last winter with no F&I BS. Even better deals to be had now.

If I were you I’d get the car you prefer even if it costs more. Been there done that with compromise - you don’t feel like you’re saving anything if you wish you were driving something else.

1 Like

I’m very conservative when it comes to money and honestly if I didn’t need a car for work and school I’d prefer to have people pick me up and drop me off lol.

The new ex trims of the accords and civics have such nice standard features in them that the new Toyotas still lack. The only must have feature for anyone getting a new car to me is apple carplay and andriod auto. Toyota just started getting their sh*t together with that so I’m happy with my new camry having apple carplay, hopefully they can update it to andriod auto as well via firmware update.

I wish I could lease out of state too but it’s too much work for me. I start nursing school in 2 weeks and I’m only working part time now so I have to keep my payments under $300 a month to avoid touching savings.

could you please Pm me the dealer info.

Please pm me dealer info thanks

This deal really shouldn’t be that hard to replicate guys. I got similar pricing in February 2018 from local dealers.

What your saying makes no sense. What if you total the car tomorrow? You lost $2500. Don’t put money down. Put the $2500 in a separate savings account that pays a portion of the lease if you don’t want it to count towards your monthly expensive. You are putting $2500 at risk.

1 Like

Accords are totally hacker worthy right now. I was offered 1.5 exl/nav for 280 with just first month today, 2.0 for 290 and a
1.5 touring for 290.

Usually people that have to put money down have under 750 credit score. My aunt has great credit and put down $3 grand on a Lexus lease to lower the monthly payments. She realizes now how stupid she was. I really don’t understand, it’s not rocket science but common sense,

I got a EXL 2.0t in August for $385/36mos 12k mi/year $0 Down $0 first payment true sign and drive including Illinois use tax and a service package. I know I’ll pay a bit more for service overall but knowing my only cost is gas and wiper blades is worth it. Love the car and was really happy with the deal. You’ll not regret the Accord.

Your score has to be way worse than 750 to be forced to put down. Mid-600 you can still do $0 DAS. You’re MF will probably suck and it will make more sense to finance, but hey that’s why they have the 650.

1 Like

The MF changes based on credit? I thought it was a set figure for the month regardless of score.

Yes, credit score matters for which MF you can get. Depending on which captive, only 720+ scores qualify for the Tier 1 MFs.

1 Like

There are multiple set MFs. The one you read about online, the base MF, requires Tier 1 credit. Various manufacturers have different minimums to meet tier 1 but it is usually 700-720. A few, like Audi, don’t differentiate between Tier 1 and Tier 2, but do for Tier 3 and 4.

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for the info. Learn something new everyday. I always assumed good credit only allows you to put $0 down and that’s it.

Signed a 1.5 touring tonight for the Mrs. With grad it was 290/ month with just 290 due at signing including pa 9% tax. I can do at least one more of these if someone in the mid Atlantic can sign on Monday. PM me.

$290 is the lowest monthly I have been out of all the forums I have read with others leasing this car…most I’m seeing and what I have been quoted before I signed is mid 300s and up!!!

what’s dealer name?

hello can I get the dealers name thanks