Is this a decent deal on an Etron Sportback PPlus?

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on this deal

2021 Audi Etron P Plus Sportback
Sticker 82165
Drive-Off Amount: $5000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:7500
Mo Payment with tax 625

That’s a $736 monthly payment. Did u search the forum on what other people are leasing an Etron?

2 Likes

You’ll want to break out the lease details to properly evaluate this.

1 Like

I would say it is a very decent deal considering the incentives on these are more limited. Doesn’t the down payment include taxes on the incentives?

What does that $5,000 down include? Have you gone to Edmunds to see what the MF, RV, and incentives are for your zip code?

Sorry…these are the bottom line numbers the dealer gave me. The 5k is total drive offs so a portion goes to cap cost I assume. Conversely, I was offered another deal by another local deal for a $72250 car (no PPlus) with $5k drive off and 539/ mo inc taxes. Seems like that one is way too much.

How does it compare to the target deal you together before talking to dealers that factors in the current program information and a target pre-incentive discount based on researched comparable deals in the shared deals and marketplace here?

1 Like

Honestly, the dealers are all over the place. I think it is hard to judge because March the pricing was so different. I am trying to use the deals on here as a guide.

So using the deals here as guides to establish a pre-incentive discount target, what does your target deal look like after gathering the updated April program information and putting that in the calculator? What pre-incentive discount is required to match this dealer offer? How does that compare?

3 Likes

What was the pre-incentive sale price? What incentives were applied to the deal? What was the pre-tax monthly? What is the breakdown of the $5k in drive offs?

Dealer came in more aggressively at 500/no incl tax. Now

How do you know its aggressive if you haven’t broken out the details?

What is the pre-incentive % discount normalized for buy rate MF? Without the answer to this question, you cannot evaluate the quality of the deal.

1 Like

I’m comparing it to the others”good deals” posted here by other folks who got the same car. And those deals were good deals so if the payment andy OOP is in the ballpark then seems good. Yes running it through the calculator makes sense. I need to get the specifics of each metric still. Thnx

There are huge variations in these by region, so it’s really hard to compare based on monthly payment. My e-tron would have been $75/mo cheaper in California than I’m paying for it in FL, meaning if you were in CA paying the same I am monthly, you’d be leaving a lot of money on the table.

Yes but unfortunately for me (but good for you) it’s APRIL now and when you bought which I assume was March payments were prob 100 per month cheaper. Some extra incentive cash was avail. Oh well. I’m sure the car is awesome. Thx for the advice!

You’re missing the point. I mean if in March, I had signed the exact same deal in CA instead of FL, it would have been $75/mo less. The point being that if you just look at monthly payments in a vacuum, you get an incomplete story. My monthly/Das was a great deal for FL, but the exact same monthly/Das would have been a bad deal in CA.

500 per month with tax versus 625 is aggressive. But if you get us the numbers, we can make it more aggressive. Almost like Rocky vs Drago aggressive. Pit bull aggressive.

Ok…So here are all of the numbers.
20221 Audi SPortsback Etron Premium
MSRP 72515
Selling Price 65558
Taxes Incentives 11000 (Fed, Lease cash and costco)
Tax 9%
MF .00018
Residual 52%
Miles 7500
DAS 4000 (incl first month, reg, plates, etc)
Monthly $499.00 inc sales tax
36 months
LH Score 11

10% pre-incentive looks like a solid deal to me, as long as the incentives check out.

1 Like