Is this a crazy ask for a TUCSON SEL AWD + Conv Pkg (36m/12k in PA)

So it’s been about 6 years since I’ve been looking for a new lease (bought out both our two Tiguan and Compass leases 3 years ago when car prices were sky high and that was interestingly the more affordable option).

Now I’m looking at trying to stay in the 450/month ballpark (PA 9% lease tax incl) with only 1st month DAS, for a similar SUV ($30-35K MSRP) which we easily leased in the $300/month range just 5 years ago!

Enter the Tucson SEL+Conv Pkg AWD in White (which of course the one color we prefer is a $500 adder…)
$35495 MSRP w/ $2250 Hyundai Lease Cash, 63%RV and .00255 MF for 36K/12m.

Will sending a dealer these #'s get my email blocked and banned from the dealership: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

The assumptions I’m making - which I don’t know if are realistic - are 7% off MSRP (before Hyundai Incentive), $650 HMF Bank Fee not marked up, and $1250 Dealer Fees.

With 1st month DAS I’m getting $465/month (including tax).

Pssst…If any marketplace brokers in PA can do this, I’m all ears, but I didn’t see any SEL+Conv AWD in your spreadsheets…

If you can make one car in your household an EV, this is the time to do it. Deals are great on them rn